Gas station colored glass bong pick up

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sickonly, May 5, 2010.

1. so i stopped at a random gas station today on the way home from work to get some gas and a drink. I spot a pretty good selection of pipes, bongs, bubblers, grinders and scales all tucked away behind a glass counter back in the corner. Anyway, i picked up this nice colorful glass bong for $25. It is very thick and the glass stem actually slides into another glass stem crafted inside the piece. So when I got home from work I added some water and 3 or 4 ice cubes and tried it out. It hits GREAT!!! I officially name the... "Black Mamba" (b/c of the black snake like piece that coils around the neck)

What do you think?

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

[​IMG]

:smoking::smoking:

2. For 25 thats nice man, enjoy.

3. looks nice.

Def give it a thorough iso/salt cleaning before use...who knows whats on it.

4. Soft glass. Nice. They're super heavy pieces, but very durable. I used to have a mini Kaos soft glass bong about 8" tall, I could fit only one fat ice cube in it, I miss that thing so much!! Still have my 18" old school soft glass Kaos, feels like I'm lifting weights when I smoke outta that thing, so heavy... :DOP: Are you from Sweet Home, Oregon?

5. Nice, which gas station was that at? Most of the headshops nearby charge outrageous prices