gas stasion knows whats up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lil_poot, Feb 22, 2008.

1. the shell station by me knows whats up me and vapor walked down there to get a blue berry wrap and they were out so i asked vapor what flavor to get and the guy working is a older guy proly late 40s early 50s says the wrap shouldnt matter as long as the weed is good and he grabs a mango and said to get this "i mean look its a bitch on here giving a blowjob to a fucking mango." me and vapor busted up laughing.

thats my funny story of the night i just thought id post for you guys

2. Thanks for wasting 20 seconds of my life reading this lame story.

Just kidding, my time isn't that important.

3. i love going blazed into a 7-11 or gas station and buying a lighter, a pack of swishers, and a slurpee

they probably like high people cause they buy wayy too much junk food

4. the conoco down the street from my school had an advertisment once that said somthing like

chronic
    4 pack for $10

5. I dont usually use the wraps, but if I do its almost always a wet mango.

6. of course gas stations know we use wraps to roll up bud, who actually uses blunt wraps to make tobacco cigars...?

7. i dont really get the part you put in quotations

8. i ran out of bud and had half the wrap left so i used tobacco.

quoteations mean some one is speaking. sorry im trying to use better writing skills so i cna pass my ged test my writing is only a 6th grade

9. o no problem man i just like typing quickly, but what i'm saying is what did you mean like when it says its a bitch to give a blowjob to a fucking mango. that is what i'm curious about btw im high as fuck so excuse what little sense it may make.

10. the picture on the blunt wrap package for mango is a girls with her lips around a mango :smoke:

11. [​IMG]this is what he was talking about look at the picture

12. any time you buy a blunt wrap they know whats up. just cheep cigars, you could be smoking them. rolling papers, people do roll ciggies. but no one every buys a blunt wrap and rolls their own cigar.

13. the mangos are good, I've had tons of funny encounters at gas stations.

Best is buying a blunt with a cop standing right behind you.

14. hahah, i wish i had some cool clerks

15. haha say the story ! (high as fuck)

16. man i fucking hate that. cuz usually im already blunted, buyin another blunt with a bag of chips n a slushie and right in front of a cop. one time i parked n a k9 unit parked next to me, and when i got back out to my car the dog inside was going NUTS. i hopped in my car annd we rolled out so fuckin fast, scariest blunt purchase in my life.

also, my friends got a sweatshirt thats completely weed leaves
    [​IMG]
    and she went in to the atm n a copped pulled up nexct to me, so i got out quick ran in n she qucik took it off and folded inside out so he couldnt see it lol.

17. haha yeah, the good ole mango blow job.

18. Nice man. I love when shit like that happens. Once a friend and I went in an asked for like, 5-6 bluntwraps, a pack of zig-zags, and some cigs. The guy behind the counter was like "ah, for the marijuana yes? Good time tonight?" in his Indian accent (at least I think he's from India). We were cracking up.

19. :hello::hello: so true!

20. hah there's a gas station less than a mile from my place called richards neighborhood. this gas station is the king of all gas stations. they have all the drinks, candy, snacks whatever you need, they have a huge case filled with glass pipes, grinders, and scales that you can buy. they have unlimited amounts of blunt wraps, cigars, lighters, and anything else you need. every morning the head manager makes these homemade sausage egg and cheese biscuits and they are AMAZING. this indian family owns it and they crack me up so much, they're cool as fuck too. the owners know me since i go in there baked as fuck 99% of the time hah.. if you ever want some yay or street bud, go up there at night and you can find some dudes slangin, but i never buy from em..

since i go there about 5-6 times a week baked, it's a treat getting whatever candy/drink i want then starring at all the pieces and grinders hah.