Gas prices these days....

Discussion in 'General' started by Lithium, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Around here it's about $2.60 for regular :hide: It costs a good $60 to fill up the damn tank, and with the drive to work and to school, I fill it up every other day. Do the math! What is it near you?

[​IMG]

Edit::: I didn't mean 3.60 Lol

2. around here i think its like 3.50 a gallon

3. I paid $2.41 a gallon on Thursday but it's going up again. I'd be pissed if I had to pay $3.60 a gallon. I don't get why it's jacked up again.

4. Just paid $2.52 a gallon a bit ago today.

5. Somewhere around $2.40 or $2.50, $3.60 is outrageous!

6. holy s hit dude.. i thought I paid alot living on Long Island.. around what cities do you live upstate??? I cant believe that I only pay around $2.49 and I think thats alot.. they're raping you.. are you in the middle of no where, is that why??

7. i think its around $2.52.. gas prices suck

8. 2.34 for 87 octane

9. Wow...over $3 still...that's crazy!!

I paid $2.56 today in a small town near King of Prussia mall and I thought that was whack...who knew?

10. Yea, the prices seem expensive, but if u factor in inflation, the gas is actually cheaper than in the 70s

11. Imagine if we didn't have to use gas and all the cars where magically solar-powered think about all the money you would save around $70-80 dollars a week.

12. More weed!! :hello::hello::smoking::smoking: .. haha it's sad but probably alot of us would spend the majority of that money on some dank..

13. $2.45 tonight

14. 2 weeks ago i payed $2.08 yesterday i payed $2.36. when i was in NC just a couple days after katrina hit the new orleans coast gas jumped 75 cents in a day. it went from 3.25 to 4 in less then 12 hours. and most places around where we were staying didnt even ha ve any gas to pump!

15. hm... i pay around .90 cents a litre.

a gallon is 4 liters? 3.60$ a gallon?? thats actually quite a bit, more than all you guys. aslong as my math is right there. if i drive 15 minutes to point roberts WA, i can fill up for 2.. something, havent been down there in a while, should start making the trip more.

16. Its around $2.56 around here right now, but in the last week it went up like 30 cents or more!!

17. I believe I payed 2.59 a gallon here in Mid California. Not too bad, its been worse. Especially sucks for me because my truck is decent with gas(no mods, just exhaust + exterior stuff) but my supra uses quite a bit more, but is loads of fun to drive.

18. I pay $1.06 a litre (premium), so around 4 bucks a gallon, just under I think. It's been up to 1.25 a litre in the past few months.

19. 2.sixy someshit around here.

20. I don't see how. My dad tells me stories of driving around from gas station to gas station in the 70's and if it wasn't under 40 cents a gallon he wouldn't go for it. Needless to say, he ran out of gas a few times doing this.