gas masks?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by slouchin, Mar 11, 2010.

1. so im just curious about using a gas mask to smoke. does it have any actual advantages or is it just for novelty. im considering making/buying one. i also heard since the smoke is on your face it gives you acne?

any help is appreciated

thanks

2. I don't know ive never used one, but they seem like a kids fad type of thing to me.

3. I own a steamroller gasmask. It's cool to bust out at parties but as far as practicality goes it's all novelty.

4. Maybe this is stupid but my friend's brother bought him a supposedly legit WW2 gas mask from Germany, its scary as hell but how would one go about making a smoking device out of that?

5. The first time I smoked was out of a gas mask:hello:

~Zombie

6. novelty! it was cool the first few times, now i dont use it haha.

it just feels like your sitting in a pipe, a gross rubbery resin smelling pipe. i got sweaty, and just felt like my face was gross after a lil bit. cool to experience, not the most practical.

dont spend much on one, its not a good investment! haha

7. My friend brought one home from college with a steamroller attached to it.
    Tried it and wont planning on hitting it again anytime soon, its just too much effort when you can just roll one up and pass it around :D
    Just not practical for me.

8. I own one with a chalice on it and I think it's one of my favorite ways to smoke when I wanna get absolutely ripped. I also love having people over and them using it and watching them struggle to get it off when they realize it's only smoke that they're breathing. It's quite entertaining.

9. Hate them. Yeah i really love smoke funneled straight into my eyes and face, and then stinking to high hell of pot.

10. this...........

11. i owned oneand got bored real quick...was cool at first...

get ur ass some glass.

12. i dont really like'em cus the smoke gets in your eyes and chokes you.. a bong is better...

13. Couldn't you just disconnect the tube from the gas mask, put it up to your mouth, and get all the smoke without burning your eyes? I don't see the point in a gas mask.

14. The point is to completely milk the entire gasmask in smoke in order to get mad hits over and over again. It's kinda a stupid way to smoke, theres no practicality. I hit one a couple times and then my face smelled like weed, it was weird. I'd get one for cheap though just for like shits and giggles.

15. why would you destroy some real historical shit like that, man? Lame.

16. ^ Yah I wouldnt even think about using a legit ww2 gas mask for a bong, wtf man lol.

And on a side note, my local headshop (there expensive) has them for 90$ obviously FUCK THAT, but yah, i thought they would be cool to have but the more i think about it and the more i read peoples opinions i realize there crap.

Its the type of thing you wanna try once just to say you did it but never again.

17. thanks for all the replies, yeah i guess i'll just stick to my pipe :)