Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gas masks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thugalug, May 13, 2009.

1. yee im gonna smoke outta a gas mask 2morrow. never done one before, but i heard you get super fucked up....any experiences and comments?

2. Hit it slowly for best results.

You will cough; have a drink handy.

3. Close your eyes when mask fills up with smoke cuz the smoke might irritate them a lil. But yea they do get you ripped as hell.

4. personally i don't like them because all it really does is suffocate you and restricts oxygen flow which then creates the illusion that your more high when your really just killing brain cells. They did this with the monkey test years about and the monkey went braindead, although it was for alot longer :p give it a try though everyone is different

5. be careful not to leave it on for too long, you dont want to do any damage to yourself.

6. dang this shit sounds dangerous... i dunno if i actually wanna do this ahahahah. thanks for the tips tho lol

7. I love gasmasks...just load up the fattest bowl you can and don't take the mask off till it's cashed.
    woooooya!

8. There is nothing at all dangerous about gas masks. I own one, and its one of my favorite highs.
    The experience is totally different then a normal session due to the fact you are being put into a environment where your are basically drowning in THC. Dont keep your eyes closed, if you close them, no THC will enter through your tear ducts. Breath slowly, carefully making sure you dont blow out the bowl as you exhale. As your in the mask, dont be afraid, you may start to feel claustriphobic, its ok everyone feels like that at first. As others have said, you will cough, at first, but after you get comfortable with smoking in a gas mask it will be the greatest thing ever. Best of luck with your gas mask.:hello:

9. aight thanks ill probably end up hitting it anyways...hope i can drive back home....AHAHAHAH

10. sounds intense...and awesome