Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gas masks are awesome!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigBudLife, Aug 10, 2009.

1. I used a gas mask that my dealer had the last time I picked up, and It was purely amazing!!! :D I got so high from it. Haha. The only problem with it was it made my eyes SOOO red. What is everyones opinions on gas masks?

2. wrong secton but Ive only hit from a gas mask a few times. i think they are a fun thing to do with a group of people but it wouldnt be something id do alone, you can barely breathe in those things

3. OH sorry. I wasn't sure where to post it.

4. I feel gas masks should be used for partys only or with a group of people. Thats taking smoking to a whole new level when your sitting in your room with a gas mask smoking. Its pretty creepy.

5. gas masks are the shit. i have one and i always get super baked when i pull it out. i only use it on occasion, as it is such a hassle and requires another person to light the bong. [​IMG]