Gas Mask Bong project *help*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Lifted Research, Nov 22, 2010.

1. So I bought a Canadian M69 gas mask:
    [​IMG]
    I am asking help from people that have previously made a pipe/bong from a mask before. I have seen people put bowls in the filter or have a steamroller/bong sticking out the front of it. I really don't know where to start. So help would be gladly appreciated.

2. you could have saved a step and just bought a gas mask bong outright.

just sayin.

3. Well I could, but I want to DIY this baddy so I can hold the credit. Although I really don't know where to start any help?

4. I really couldn't tell you, and I don't really know how a gas mask works, but that particular gas mask might not work. All the gas mask bongs I've seen look like this (compared to yours which looks more like a legit gas mask):

[​IMG]

But like I said, I don't know how a gas mask works, so I could be completely wrong.

5. a friend of mine has a home-made one like you wanna make with a machine that pushes the smoke right into the mask so its like 10x crazier than a normal one.
    its a steamroller connected to it.if i stop by there in the next couple days ill try to snag a pic of it