Gary Johnson Candidate for 2012

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Visual3volution, Jun 1, 2011.

1. I'm so excited that I finally get to vote in this upcoming presidential election for the first time :) i thank you for this link because it's been on my mind for who i should support in 2012. I haven't heard of him before i came across this thread, but i think i really like him. Not just because he's for legalization (gotta admit, that's why i clicked the link at first) but because he has ideas that i believe will bring justice and freedom back to us Americans. The only problematic issue that i do see from him is his view on the Federal Reserve. He doesn't seem to be corrupted by major CEO business and propaganda which i greatly commend in a politician because it's a rare trait nowadays in politics. I believe that he will help protect my rights and freedoms while maintaining order. Thanks for the links :)

2. Legalize all drugs and bring the power back to the people!

3. Ron Paul for 2012!

4. I like Gary, and he has some good Libertarian views, but...

Ron Paul has a much larger following, and a much better chance to win. Ron Paul wants to end the war on drugs also.

5. I like Gary, and Ron Paul supporters need to get real I don't think it will happen.

6. What a fucking shitty attitude.

It's worth a try, if all the other Americans want to be ignorant fucks and not support Ron Paul then so be it.

7. I like Gary, I just dont think he has the name recognition to be a viable candidate.

I have thought about him running as Pauls VP. I'd see him as a good choice, I'd be for a Paul/Johnson ticket.

8. I liked your shit then disliked it for a reason.

Nobody knew barry sotero (Barack OBAMA) nobody knew sarah palin, now people are starting to see they are getting robbed some arn't but some are. The numbersw are growing.

9. Are there any pro legalization politicans who aren't libertarians? I'd honestly prefer a moderate from either party.

10. If he polled well close to primaries I would gladly vote for him, and I will be donating to both campaigns. Just don't want to take votes away from Gary if he does build up the momentum to make it. Best of luck to both of them.

11. Him and Ron Paul are my two favorites

12. Ron Paul 2012
    Re-elect Ron Paul 2016
    Gary Johnson 2020

13. Lololol you need to get real before we have Mitt "The Neocon" Romney in office.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY6UTnS6Z-A[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDwwAaVmnf4[/ame]

14. I fucking love Gary Johnson. We should fully support both him and Ron.
    No one else would be better for president.
    Why is it so hard to imagine that if we tell everyone about these great people that enough people might like them to vote them into office?
    Just do something.
    They both need our help.
    I'm for Paul this time around, but I'm campaigning for both.

15. I've been looking at both Ron Paul and Gary Johnson, and I find both candidates great. Each one has their ups and downs though. I would want to go through each of them but it's 12:18AM, and I'm high so I probably will fuck up a few times while trying to explain each pro and con.