Garry's Mod

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SupremeToke, Oct 16, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    Garry's Mod

I don't know if you guys play, or even know of this awesome game, but it's awesome as shit so.....here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u73Rybshtiw&feature=related
    (since I don't know how to embed)

It's 10 bucks, not fuckin china money fuckin USA bills bruh...

Buy it and get on.

If you have it then we play nao.

2. Im gonna miss the toybox when they update the game and take it out.

Gmod is awesome tho, wish there were more games like it

3. Do you play RP?

4. Lmao wtf is this ? Little people in a big world? this llooks hilarious :smoke:

5. [quote name='"SupremeToke"']

Do you play RP?[/quote]

Not sure what RP is

6. #7 Berry, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2012
    Nooo, the Carlton is spreading!

I love Garry's Mod, I don't think there is really any other game out there that really compares to it. It is the ultimate sandbox game where you the fun comes from making your own fun.

I'm a big fan of the Stargate tv series and the Stargate Mod for GMOD is awesome, and there are some nice maps also. I started getting into mapping when I was still playing it alot, but I haven't played it in awhile. I find the RP servers are generally populated with very annoying young kids. I liked the Spacebuild maps too.

7. [​IMG]

I like a certain RP server that is pretty crowded, it has a very big map and gives you that online GTA IV experience. It's pretty fun because I have a wallhack and no one raids me that often...

8. I came in here, saw the Carltons, and lol'd for a good five minutes.

9. Look, I try my hardest to not be involved with Cartlon Banks in my posts but it just happens, there's no stopping to it. For sure this time, I will not be involved with him in this post.

[​IMG]

10. I just bought garrys mod. Haven't opened it up yet but it looks..different:devious:

11. Currently, there is a new Garry's Mod that is in it's beta version and is about to be released this month. You probably bought Garry's Mod 12, and 13 is already in beta. You may have to pay though to be able to upgrade to 13!

12. I bought the one from the steam store from 2006 so I dunno what that means? haha, I haven't played it yet, reminiscing with some cs 1.6 right now:smoke: I'm down to play if you want.

13. If anyone wants to chill on that theater server send me a message.

Steam Nick: ConcaveKeffer

EDIT: The theater server is basically like multiplayer youtube, it's pretty dope. We can even watch full episodes of Trailer Park Boys there!