garlic buzz?

Discussion in 'General' started by randgen, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Every time I eat raw garlic I get this mild but very noticeable stimulant like buzz. My body feels relaxed and my mind feels a little speedy/alert. Kinda like coffee but stronger.

This happen to anyone else? Try it, chew up two or three cloves of some dank ass garlic and chase down with a glass of water.

2. Yes I experience the same thing! A clear mind feeling plus buzz. I think this is a good sign of being in tune with your body. Garlic is really good for you. Raw minced with honey. It can kill a cold or flu if taken on onset every 6hours. Works for me! Also take lots of vitamin c and d and some ginger. Then smoke a fatty!;)

3. It's because garlic acts as a blood thinner. When you thin out your blood, you get a mild buzz. Same thing happens when you eat very hot chili peppers.

4. Haha definitely trying this tomorrow

5. Why in the name of fuck were you eating raw garlic?

6. idk about this, blood thinners don't give you a buzz, so i don't see how the blood thinning effects of garlic and chili gives u a stimulant buzz.

Honestly, its probably because u really enjoy garlic and your brain releases dopamine when u eat it, thus giving u a stimulant type of buzz. As for chili, the pepper causes your nerves to sense heat and as a response your brain releases endorphins to kill pain, which is why people feel good when they chili.

7. people are gonna start bein like

bro, you wanna hit this?

nah man, i'm already fucked off that garlic

8. I could see that. I get a light headed euphoric feeling from eating chilies, its not why I eat them but its nice.