GARDEN OF YOUTH

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Cmititi, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Wassup my people, just started my first journal so I can look back on my progress.
    This is my first run at growing in general but it's always been a passion of mine so I'm very prepared

Attached Files:

2. Soooo, I'm approaching 3 months into my first grow and I'm going to catch everyone up to speed in a few posts.
    Below is a pic attached after I transplanted all my plants from 2 gallon pots to 10 gallon smart pots and 2 30 gallon smart pots.
    I'd guesstimate this is around the 1 month mark.. the 2 in the middle are my dummy plants. The 1 on the right is a bagseed thats probably 2 weeks older than the rest. The 1 on the left of it was transferred from a 5 gallon pot.

Attached Files:

3. Everything seems to be doing fairly fine..
    June 20th~22nd
    Had to cut out back of my tent because of poor circulation.

Attached Files:

4. June 23rd
    Added lights to the mix to keep my plants in full veg due to shade made by my fence during sunrise and shade made by my house during sunset

Attached Files:

5. June 25th
    Forgot to mention I super cropped my plants for shits and giggles. Figured more nutes going up to the main shoots would pay dividends.
    Plants outgrowing tomato cage at 2ft 4in.
    Change my light system from light bulbs (lol)
    To 3 ( 2 T8 lights) + 1 LED shoplight

Attached Files:

6. #6 Cmititi, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    June 28th
    Been making a collection of shit that I find in my tent.. so far I've been attacked by flying ant colony and some caterpillars lol, that butterfly hatched in my tent

Attached Files:

7. June 30th
    Plants are doing pretty good, nothing to out of the ordinary besides bugs everywhere...

Attached Files:

8. Following days.. went to green acres and bought 1500 lady bugs for $8.. released them all in a 3 day period. Bugs have seemed to disappear for the most part.

9. July 6th
    Super crops looking on point

Attached Files:

10. July 8th...
    I'm gonna remember this day forever.. I woke up at 7am started working by 7:30am.. finished LST, molding my plants & watering them by 1pm.. back is fucking tense from working on plants.. I know this is gonna pay dividends..
    Oh and put an extra hour at sunset to start my SCROG
    Oh and I forgot to mention how hot it was in my tent today....

Attached Files:

11. Just want to add that I changed my light setup once more and it's gonna stay like this for the rest of the season, might substitute when it comes to flowering soon as far as light bulbs.
    Using 3 (6 T8 lights) + 3 fans mounted next to each light fixture.
    Running 10 T8 LED's and 8 T8 Daylights

12. July 9th
    Got my girl cleaning and sanitizing my tent with water and iso 91% mix
    Tent is looking pretty clean now and I'm going to take extra pre caution by designating a pair of slippers for tent only.
    Still working on SCROG but it should be finished by tonight and installed in my setup by the next water session(tomorrow)

Attached Files:

13. July 10th..
    It's been a long weekend putting in countless hours on my op, glad to see it's all coming together now.
    Still needs to be adjusted a little but that's not going to take long at All.

My SCROG didn't fit in my tent so I had to take it apart and install it in the tent.. pain in the ass..

my water at my home is polluted so I have to use walmart water but it turns out to be perfect for growing weed. PH balanced at 6.5 and other beneficial processes done to it(primo water).
    30 gallon refills cost me $11 and last be about a week depending on how hot it's getting outside.

Attached Files:

14. July 12th
    Finally got my setup exactly how I want it..
    Just ordered a carbon filter for flowering in the next month..
    Bought some cloning gel so when I top my plants soon I can use these babies for my next grow.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. #15 Cmititi, Jul 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    July 15th..
    Just topped my plants for the first time..
    Decided I was going to clone them, first time ever attempting, curious If they will turn out okay. Some of the branches are smaller than the hole in the rockwool, put extra cloning gell in the hole to cover the freshly shaven branch..
    Next post will be with tops multiplying and my clones hopefully showing roots..

Attached Files:

16. It's been a while...
    7 plants left.. rest were male..
    Had to remove scrog to work in there..
    Moved light fixture to sunrise position..
    Recently got spider mites, they did some damage.. used some foiler spray.. took down most the colony.. still an ongoing battle..
    Just started to flower...

Attached Files: