Garage 3 light 20x16x16' grow. Check it

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Tc198414, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Got my soil prepping going on as we speak. Popped 10 seed, only keeping 6. Survival of the fittest, gonna grow some dang trees. Whats everyone's suggestion for grow containers? I was thinking 10 gal Square smart pots. 3 will be going in 8" grodan cubes for a comparison run. Reason I'm doing so, I have some super sweet genetics to run and I want to absolutely maximize that grow by any means necessary. Heavily documenting the development of each plant in different medias and different feed schedules. Wish me luck

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kewl..
    [​IMG]
    Current set. Vegged under 24-0 I'll keep the lights on till Aug 1st.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. I expect to see a ponytail Tom Hanks character walking out of your grow space with a huge joint and quiet laughter.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. That's incredible
    Thats incredible. And Your lawn looks amazing

5. I was about to say the same thing. Plants look great but damn man that is some A1 grass too

6. Is that Orca film on your walls? I used a shit load of it, on my room and probably went through 30 cans of 3m90. Lol Then used Orca tape on the seems. So everything can be strayed and cleaned.

7. gorilla all weather heavy duty tape lol. ran out of aluminum tap on the insulation foam. when i had a tent in the garage it was covered in it.. ive probably invested about 200 just in gorilla glue... the tape unfortunately

8. the panda film is just on the garage door covering the insulation