ganja guerrilla.....

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by badness, Nov 20, 2007.

1. hello, newbie here. had various problems with two different plants. i watched your ph flush vid (very helpful) and did it to both plants. incoming tap water is 6.5 and i never really used any nutes with macro nutes in them til after i flushed them (i now use the mg you suggest). i was just using worm castings in the soil and worm water on the leaves about once or twice a week. the out going water was at about 5.75ph and it took over five gallons a plant to finally get the ph to 6.5.
    well now the older plant is doing way better but it is getting to tall (over 6ft tall), and the other younger one didn't change much. the upper leaves are a very light green almost a golden color, that's what the older one did early in it's life. also it has burnt tips on most of the leaves along with sides of leaves turning up (mg def ?).
    i'm not sure what to do now cause the dirt is still wet so i can't check the ph runoff (it's been about 5 days since the flush). i don't have a digital camera or i would post pics. do you have any advice, or anyone reading this have any? thanks

2. if you havent been feeding & your runoff is acidic, sounds like something in the soil is breaking down acidic

what brand of soil?

Im guessing your other plant is still locked out, you may need to resort to flushing with a garden hose ALL the acidic soil from the roots and transplanting to new fresh soil

test the PH of the NEW soil prior to use

3. ok, wow transplanting sounds scary. what if i up'ed the ph on my water, say to 7ph, would that get it thru flowering (just started flower stage) or am i just asking for more trouble? i couldn't understand why so acidic but that makes sence that it is probably the dirt, it's just a cheap home depot mix, i never new about ph before starting but now i do at least.
    what are good soils to use? thanks

4. yeah im pretty sure you wouldnt wanna do that, your def gonna want to transplant, you cant fuck with that time release soil...

good luck