Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ganja + anything

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntRapSupreme, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Alright, so I'm always seein threads asking if its ok to take a certain perscription or drug and smoke at the same time. What i wanna know is are there actually any pills or anything else (besides smokin with open wounds in your mouth) that can actually be extremely dangerous when accompanied by good ol weed smoke. :confused:

2. I don't really know of any. The only one i could think of that might be is anti-depressants. However so many people take those and smoke weed, and see no major side affects. If you're worried about a certain medicine you should just google it.

3. im not worried. im just wondering if any1's seen any problems with pills and weed and stuff.

4. I took two heavy percs, right before 4 bowls of some Dank OG Kush.

One of the best times of my life. It was awesome!

I've heard it can be dangerous though. IDK....

5. If you can't handle getting high then don't do it.
    :)

6. I've never heard of any existing conflicts with ganja+scripts. It may make you pass out more easily when taking opiates, or anti-depressants.

7. yeah a blunt and an oxy go together perfect!