Gangs

Discussion in 'General' started by rubbabanman330, Jun 2, 2009.

1. What are some of the baddest gangs in the US

2. The Jets and The Sharks

[​IMG]

3. Edit: ^Win

MS 13, Crypts, Bloods, Latin Kings...

4. MS-13 is obviously one of the deadliest. Theres the Crips and Bloods obviously. You have the hells angels, warlocks, gangster disciple, black panthers, latin kings, Mexican Mafia...

The cops consider Juggalos a gang because what we are now is what MS-13 was before they turned violent

5. all right which one is the baddest cause i think i have one thats way worse

6. What do you mean?

7. i think they r called cops ..... those G`s got helicopters submachine guns rocketlaunchers dogs MANY cars and they r also all over the world

8. idk i was watching this gangland and i wanna know which one is like the best

9. Where I was born & raised, it is the Surenos.

10. dont forget about the skinheads!

11. I'd say the Russian mafia is the worse. Ruskies scare the shit out of me.

12. the warriors or the purple cobras

UN UN SSS UN UN SSSS

13. I was just watchin gangland yesterday. Pretty badass show. They have Latin Crips, Crips, Bloods, Hamo's and all kinds of gangs in Alaska i guess......?? Who would of thought Alaska had gangs lol. Anyway this gang called the Hamo Tribe has custom flashing headlights and they pull over civilians and just jack all their stuff.

Don't forget about the Aryian Brotherhood. Very racist, violent, murderous people.

14. Leeds Football fans are pretty scary.

15. seriously ..... bloods crips MS13 and.......the aaryan brotherhood r the biggest&strongest ones i think

16. MOD unlike most gangs they lie low and use guerrilla tactics.

17. I would have to say the Mexican Mafia for low level street gangs

Now I know there are many gangs around. I know the 'kings' of my town. The guys who control all gang activity in my area. One is a guy I work with. Hes a former member of MS-13. A good buddy of mine was blessed into the Crips by an OG for transporting 17,000 x pills through houston when he was in the 8th grade.