Gangs/crews

Discussion in 'General' started by briangumble, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Are any of you guys in any gangs or crews? I'm not in any, but there's so many crews at my high school it's crazy. I wouldn't really call them gangs though because they don't do drive-bys and shit like that (Although some do), most of them just tag and throw parties. I probably wouldn't join a crew though because I wouldn't want to be seen as a fake, or a wannabe or whatever. But the upside to being in one is that it would make you a lot more popular.

2. To many wannabees

3. represent myself

4. For the weak and low self-esteemed. Mostly just kids acting hard.

-Rob

5. I dont have that many friends at school. All my friends are finished or go to other schools. I usually just stick by myself untill I go home. Then I can chill with my friends. As far as protection goes, as long as I dont get approached by more then 1 person I can handle myself.

:hello:eric:hello:

6. un official crews, considered like clicks and a couple of good close friends... i guess

7. shit yeah man Im in a gang. I have about 5 other people with me pulling jobs making cash hand over fist. You ought to see our rides. Then we all get fucked up afterwords. yeah we've got the other crews runnin scared.

oh wait its just my coworkers, artists and salemen.

for life yo.

8. yes... and not everyone that is in a gang or click or crew is "trying" to act hard... nor are all of them "fake" the ones who are though get exposed and get delt with. thats how it is on the streets... the streets arent fake and if you dont respect them then i suggest u stay off em. thats how it is. not acting hard and most def not bein fake.

AGC

9. Hahahahaha stuff lke this makes me laph :D

Im 24 so im going to think like this !

I have friends but i wouldent say i belonged to a gank/crew. hahahahaha (sorry)

10. Threads dumb IMO.

11. Kind of a pointless thread, but..wth..

Nah, i used to be in a "crew" but, than i got way too involved in drugs, sex n everything else that comes with the "crew" status..So, i got away from it..

Now its just..drugs n sex :)

12. haha... u reppin Avalon Gangstas or Gardens?

13. white suburbia sure is tough :rolleyes:

14. Many years ago I was apart of a "group" growing up on the east side of St louis. Rought nieghborhoods, had to stick together.

Thankfully Ive moved to a small island, and have gotten away from that life. Now Im apart of a gaming clan called fraggersforever. www.fraggersforever.com is our site. We compete against other clans in Battlefield 2, Half life 2, Day of Defeat Source, and Counter Strike Source, check us out. Hope posting the website was ok.

15. Lil loko, ever heard of NSC or 119?

16. i dont recognize the initals.. wus the name.

17. the idea of gangs and crews and all that shit just to be popular is pathetic.

18. I rep the KKK.

Kool
    Kids
    Klan.