Gang Banging Freemasons?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Earth Ling, Jun 20, 2013.

1. #1 Earth Ling, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
  2. Rick Ross is the biggest fucking phony. 

3. #4 Earth Ling, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    http://youtu.be/hAvvQ57n-50

?

4.  I'm so happy to be white at this exact moment.  ROFL

So, when ''white'' people do it, what color are you happy to be then?

6. EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN

since then rick ross has been trash

7. Still white.  You lose. :laughing:

8. Lol this shit is fried

Doom is master of the Universe!

9. LOL, THEY OPENLY CALL THEMSELVES ILLUMINATI?!

10. #11 Tastytrichomes, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    On a slightly irrelevant note, I fucking hate idiots like Salad Toss Ross, Wayne, Drake, Nicki, etc. for this reason: they're not famous for their talent; they are famous for promoting consumerism and the materialistic lifestyle. This makes a lot of people (particularly the youth) fall into a destructive illusion - thinking that they need acceptance, need the outside world to change in order to complete them. It is a fucking trap. If you constantly expect the world on the outside to change for you, you aren't being yourself. You're solely giving into societal conditioning which promotes consumerism. It's a fucking scheme.

Holy shit! Rick Ross is so cool because he smokes weed and does drugs like me, but he also has nice designer brand clothing, jewelry and tons of women, all despite being an obese fool with heart failure that raps about meaningless shit! He also promotes the secretive agenda of the Masons! How cool is that! I want to be just like him! This facade promotes the consumerist lifestyle.

These rich fools without any talent are the farthest from what it means to be human. They are supported in their own delusions. The money, power, and designer materials make them happy especially when there are people who look up to them. They're on the world of the outside - not the inside, which is where we all need to be, and where talent/creativity is shown from. The hip hop industry is a fucking consumerist agenda and real rap is taking refuge underground. Rick Ross isn't in the Masons, he's a clown.

11. #12 EZwolfer420, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    They wish they were more then swine. But the truth is they are nothing but pawns to their agenda and are less valuable then nothing. The truth is they are only hurting their cause by having some bafoon advocate a retarded idea like this. Also it is very obvious these people are wannabe masons because any traditional lodge bans black people and women. The founder of freemasonry also founded the kkk, does this video reflect that? I think not...

12. The Gangster Deciples are a nation-wide band of thugs and killers. You don't want them on you're bad side.

Their are different type of masonary but I am also confused on the concept of this video.

13. officer riickkkyyyy..

lol at fake ass niggas and dumb ass consumers..

OFFICER RICK lmfao

15. silly humans

16. It is 10:26 right now, when I get back this thread better be gone.

17. [​IMG]