Gandalf Pipe, check it out.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Meathod, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Well, here is a new pipe. Let me know what you guys think!

Pretty excited about this one, feels really nice in the hand, super lightweight. The wood is apple, notice the wild grain.

More photos and info at www.dmpipes.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks for looking! :D

2. did you make this? this looks insane yo

3. Yea man. And thanks!

4. Nice work man, that pipe is cool as hell imo :cool:

5. Damn man, you made that? It's absolutely beautiful, I'd love to own one of those. Saw this thread and thought you'd appreciate this. Nice work OP!

Attached Files:

6. that burl looks beautiful

7. One word. Classy

8. Your with gandolf? I love the wood btw its a lot stronger than your glass ones.

9. That is a lovely churchwarden, I normally only see them in clay.

Although I still think the wood of the stem looks like bamboo ... the wood of the burl is lovely.

10. Holy shit that is beautiful.

11. Sick piece. I once came across a company that sold this same style of pipes, but they made them in glass. Either way, I've always wanted one.

12. fucking wow. I've been looking for a wooden gandalf... it's absolutely stunning!

13. I think I can speak for all the blades out there that appreciate fine pipes, I'm jealous.
    Nice work man!

14. How much are you selling that for?

15. according to their website, unfortunately already sold.

16. how on earth do you drill a hole for a curved stem?

17. That looks great! The texture and color of the grain is incredible. Does it have a carb hole? Seems more suited to tobacco.

18. Really, really sweet pipe, dude.

19. I totally want one if those badass old school wooden pipes that are supposed to be for tobacco, especially if it had a more appropriate siZed bowl for the stuff I'm goin to be putting in there. Lol they are just classy. I picture some old guy in a robe who just got out of the shower puffin on one of those bitches having bubbles coming out the top sitting in like a reclined chair. Like in cartoons. Hahaha

I'm baked does anyone know what I'm talking about?

20. I fuckin want that!