Gaming under the influence

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Staralfur, Jan 26, 2013.

1. I've been smoking about 2 years pretty consistently, but I guess I'm still really a bit of a noob. I have developed a personal repertoire of things to watch and listen to etc, but haven't really explored the gaming world high.

So, do you play games baked? If so, what do you like to play? Any reason why you like playing certain games?

Conversely, would you rather not game high? If so, why?

This is just an interesting topic to me, so whether you wanna give recommendations or simple opinions, I'd like to hear what people think.

2. Assassin's creed: revelations is the first and only game I have played while high. It is so damn fun when you're high cuz you relax more and play for fun rather than to win.

3. Grand theft auto I go on killing sprees. Or sports games

4. halo.... ere day

5. The feeling you get when you know that you just killed some sober person while you were stoned is so amazing it makes the hit on your kdr worth it

6. GTAIV, one of the best games from its era, and its always more fun when I'm high. I like cruising around in free roam, racing, deathmatch, but the game can become quite monotonous only because I've played it a lot over the past four years.

I know GTAV on the other hand is going to be amazing, just from the little details R* has already released. It is their largest, most ambitious game yet. I have no reason to believe they will produce anything less than astounding and innovative.

7. I like to play NBA 2k13 MyCareer Mode and Minecraft.

8. I play the my career mode won 4 rings 6th season

9. call of duty mario kart and super mario world are fun as shit high im guessing that applies to every mario game

10. Planet Side 2... The battles are memorable and full of action! Each battle is as if it is taken out of a high budget blockbuster movie! The fact it's free is incredible.

Seriously this game has had some serious tender loving care by the creators

11. i enjoy playing league of legends when i'm very high

12. Play games that you haven't played before sober, but play repeating games high.

It's like a different perspective

13. i suck lol. 1st time playing the nba 2k series, not a huge fan of bball so never got the game but i played at a friends and it was fun so i thought why not. im a 3pt PG just starting my 2nd season. i think i had about 1000 turnovers by passing it right to the defender lol.

but when youre high games, like everything else, is better, and you get way more into it.

14. Yeah haha. I'm also a 3pt PG in my second season, but I'm doing pretty well. Top 10 in PPG, APG, and SPG right now, shooting a little over 50%

15. Use to play Skyrim high. That was So damn fun.

I'm a Halo dude, but don't like playing while intoxicated. I'm not able to keep us as well and my k/d tends to suffer, hah.

16. Madden 13 is the shit when you're high. :)