GameStop

Discussion in 'General' started by 2Joints, Mar 4, 2007.

1. theres a gaming store called game stop (buy/trade/sell) where i live in NC . i dont know if there nation wide or not but anyways on to my question. i got a nintendo Wii and still have my gamecube . i want to sell it to gamestop and was wondering if anyone else has done this and how much did you get for it??
    :D

2. they usually won't give you much for stuff like that. on the gamestop website they're selling ysed gamecubes for 60, so i would think that $30 is the most you could get

3. We had one in Texas. I've tried to get some cash for stuff there, but they rip you off about as bad as most pawn shops.

You'd probably be able to get more cash by selling it on eBay.

4. Yea, don't go to those places. It's a good place to buy games and stuff, but to sell it it's a rip off. I had a few XBOX games I wanted to get rid of so I went there. They offered me $1 apiece for the games I had.

I could get at least like $5-$10 on Ebay/craigslist.

5. Im considering getting a Wii, im just not sure if its going to be a waste of my time and money. Consoles....meh...buying games every month, not my thing!

All about everquest and those Massive Multiplayer games!

I still have my N-64 and playstation 1, if anyone wants to send me astockpile of old games itd be greatly appreciated! 1$ each is just horrid, people take advantage of people!!

6. thnx guys yea they do rip u. but im tryin to get some quik bud money lol . I guess ill be goin to the pawnshop

7. gamestop gives more store credit than cash. if you plan on buying your wii there, then go for it.