Games you like that others do not.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by reefercrazyness, Nov 4, 2011.

1. I got this idea From the thread about not liking popular games. Well what unpopular games do you like?
    I enjoyed alpha protocol even though reviewers killed it I thought it was a fun little game.
    I was a big fan of advent rising for the original xbox even though I don't think many others were.
    Also deadly premonition, it has everything that should make a game bad in it, but together it's so fun and charming and just works.
    Let's hear yours!

2. I liked Brink dedpite mixed reviews.
    Army of Two is good, as long as u play co-op xD

3. Tenchu Z is my absolute favorite game! Not only is it the ninjas that make it so awesome, but its the stealthkills, the jumping from rooftop to rooftop, and the missions! I know it sounds dumb, but I wish that I could live out that game for my job, just be a ninja just like that and go around killing off the assholes in the world. For some reason, Tenchu Z got bad reviews across the intenet.

4. I really liked crackdown.

5. [quote name='"The stoner man"']I really liked crackdown.[/quote]

Who didn't like Crackdown?

6. Gears of war series

World of Warcraft

I get such hate :(

7. [quote name='"dembonez"']Gears of war series

World of Warcraft

I get such hate :([/quote]

A lot of people LOVE gears I know I do

8. [quote name='"BUDDAMUNK"']

Who didn't like Crackdown?[/quote]

All of my friends.

9. I love FarCry and everybody seems to hate it but never explains why. It is a freaking amazing game and concept overall. Why are Halo and COD favored as first-person shooters over this unique game?

10. farcry is the shit. so excited for farcry 3!

11. lost odyssey
    nhl series (2010-2012)
    baldurs gate:dark alliance 1 and 2
    gears of war (kinda popular now i guess but i never knew many people who were as into it as i was)
    borderlands

12. I'm really into this PC series called Stronghold. It's a castle sim... pretty geeky but I completely dig it. Theres been mutiple versions through out the year and they just released a new one.

It's such a small game it doesn't even get hate becasue know one even knows about it lol

13. I really liked Dungeon siege 3 when it came out even though people were flamestorming it left and right. Got a good chunk of hours out of it.

14. FarCry was great, it was the sequel that killed it.

15. I liked the Kane and Lynch series... :poke:

16. i loved all these games but i am not a nhl fan

i love yugioh games
    pro evolution soccer
    infinite undiscovery
    castlevania
    devil may cry
    dragonball Z etc

17. PES sucks , fifa12 forever.

18. Lost Odyssey definitely, Kings Field I & II, Blaster Master (NES), Zelda: Majora's Mask

19. Devil May Cry is well liked game! That's why they're even coming out with the prequal DMC, 5 games to it's series!