Game show Channel?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Dizzy, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Does anyone else on GC like watching this? I love it! My favorite one is The Chase. The Beast is so smart and really doesn't lose that much. (Plus he tall af lmao) anyway I love watching this channel an it helps me relax a lot too.

2. I don't watch that channel as much since they marathon shows. I miss Press Your Luck and 90s Jeopardy! But Speaking of The Beast and Chase, along with Jeopardy! Congrats on James Holzhauer and his legendary run on Jeopardy! He came close to catching Ken Jennings but was beaten by a rather cute yet kind of frumpy librarian. I wish him all the best because I loved watching his run.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I LOVE FAMILY FEUD WHEEL OF FORTUNE

• Winner Winner x 1

4. Thanks for the reply guys. Yea Family Feud another good one I like to watch lol Steve Harvey is too funny!!!

~Toni~

5. The urgency of promotion in social networks no one else raises questions. Today, there is probably no single company that would not be represented on social networks. Social network helps to expand the base of potential customers, likes and followers are also important. Here FreeTikTok - Free Fans & Likes & Followers you can find out how to get them for free.