Game Cigarillos A+

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by DMX, Jun 13, 2010.

1. #1 DMX, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
    Used a cigarillo first time last night. A wine Game. There perfect. $2 for a foil pack of 2 cigarillos. They are the perfect size for my blunts. I hate using big cigars for a .4 of weed. Its just retarted. So these cigarillos are perfect. And you get two of them, for the price of a regular game dutch. They are just as good as a regular dutch, just smaller. I can now roll my nice small blunts for cheap. And these burn forever. Needless to say every blunt smoker should try these.

[​IMG]

Only pic I could find.

2. just bought my first game rillo pack last week, i prefer white owl, but these are very convenient with the outer leaf, perfect for smaller sized blunts!

3. I love them (although wine is my least favorite flavor) if you barely have any weed to roll with, but if you barely have any weed to roll with you should probably roll a joint not a blunt. or at least i like too, you can do whatever you want :p
    I'll stick to the bigger blunts for myself and put those .5s in joints

4. HELL YEA!!!
    2 in 1 cig pack $1.67
    roll 2 1.5 gram jays everytime

5. I don't roll up too many blunts as I'm a glassman, but if I ever do it's with a game. I'm not a fan of the wine but I do love the original green ones. :smoking:

6. green games put holes in your heart

7. yea... luckily theres more weed to fill that right up!