Gained New respect for my mom

Discussion in 'General' started by Thenewgrower42, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Well tonight I learned a huuuuuge lesson. As i was cleaning my room my dad walked in and said " I need to see your closet" and i was like " why noy now im cleaning my room". At the moment I have a week old plant in my little grow box in my closet. So he's like why is it everytme im in your room you act like yyoure hiding something? "get out the way! So he sees this huge stack of clothing covering my grow box, and he stars moving them. He says " why is all this stuff stacked up on here"? I just stand there with a "it was alwas like that" type of look. As he removes all the clothes getting closer to find in my plant i'm noy even that nervous i just thinking well i guess i better get packing.
    His first expression is "wth is this shit"! I just wanted yo be in a different world when he said that. So out of my ass i say" I found some seeds leftover from biology class and wanted to see what will t grow". Then he says bullshit youre lying. then im like crap i get my ass killed for smoking it I wonder what will happened it he finds out im growing it. So he starts tearing shit apart and says "its and incubator". Im like wtf is that( i really dont know what that is I thought it was for baby chickens). "dont bullshit me you kniw what it is". I swear i dont. We argue for like 30 minutes. He goes through evry inch of my room and find nothing. I had to throw away the rolled joint and 6 seeds i had for spring and summer grow. Wells here when my mom gets me." I dont yhink youre hiding something". "i see the box u made and that could of caught the house on fire and killed all of us". " but i dont think youre doing anything illegal, this plant looks like one in our yard" so she talks all calm to me and before she leaves she says 3 words: "I LoVe YOU". After that im siittng here like fuvk my mom is here on my side for the first time ever and is trying yo comfort me. And this time I did something bad. So I feel even worst trying to hold back my tears . She then says how I like to build alot of things with my hands (which is like a hidden talent i found out last month) so later that night shes in the internet finding all of this hobby stuff and all that. To tell the truth it looked pretty cool and fun to actually do during my free time. Alot of shit was going through my mind but the the main thing was" Is my mom really trying to help me do shit with myy life instead of just jumping on my dads side and just but disapointed in me. Well alot of more shit happened nothing big as this, these were the main parts. It was kinda hard typi g this trying not to cry( im not a bitch theyre manly tears). Anyways here is the night that changed my thoughts on my mother.

2. damn that was actually kinda touching for real man

but yea dont grow when you are still living with your parents, too risky as you found out here!

3. OP couldn't type because he was shaking from what happened haha
    that sucks though but at least ur mom was cool about it

4. Lol maybe just a little

5. If your mom was on GC I would def +rep her

6. Some people don't have the pleasure of feeling a mother's love.

Appreciate it. :)

7. Thanks did u ever have a mother?

8. I, actually, have two of the best parents ever.

They've given me the world and stuck by me when I didn't deserve it.

I am so lucky.

9. Wall of text.... hit enter a few times bro..

10. I like how you thought it was necessary to inform us that you are indeed not a bitch.

11. You're on a computer there hotshot. Just highlight then middle section as it will be so much easier to read.

You must not be on the internet much if you don't know how to handle the dreaded Wall 'o Text.

Complaining and not taking actions never got anyone anywhere.

12. I did take action, I asked the OP to hit enter a few times.

Im aware of how to handle a wall of text but when its sloppy and has words like noy.. it gets a bit annoying.

OP got introuble for growing an illegal plant inside his parents house without their permission.. Am I suppose to have sympathy?

13. Thats a great story op but im not sure what you are saying about your mum, did she know it was weed and was still on your side or, is she being naive and thats why she seems to be cool.

14. I think she seems so cool because she immediately wanted to help him do something with himself, instead of being angry and ignoring him.

15. Ok, nice one op. Thanks Girly.

16. post a pic of your mom.

17. That took until the 2nd page.

You're slacking GC!!

Also: Tits. We need more of them.

18. deciphering that post hurt my eyes and eventually made me give up

why would you feel guilty for growing a plant unless you were going to get caught by authorities

19. Because he realized that he disappointed his parents?

Or maybe it's the fact that they placed faith in him he didn't deserve.

20. It's a plant of nature. Any trust he betrayed would've been over defying their supported social condemnation of a plant