gaia green all purpose 4-4-4

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Deleted member 1069137, Dec 27, 2018.

1. #1 Deleted member 1069137, Dec 27, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2019
    ggggggggggggggggggg

2. I use it, it's good. They have a flower booster dry amendment aswell

3. I like the looks of it but it seems that it cost alot to ship to us so im tryinf to find a us version.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Yea, I'm pretty sure gaia green is canadian.. see it a lot around here anyways..

Some USA brands I know of are
    Down to earth
    Espoma
    If I think of any more I'll post

5. In the us a lot of supermarkets carry dry amendments.. try buying local so you dont have to deal with shipping

• Like Like x 1
  6. Geoflora is a dry amendment. They have a grow and a bloom mix

• Like Like x 1
  7. For my next soil mix I am going with Gaia Green 4-4-4 because it has all the Gaia products blended in.

Insect frass, oyster shell flour, glacial rock dust, alfalfa and kelp meal etc.

I will add more alfalfa and kelp as well as bone meal, neem meal, more glacial rock dust and a few other things.

But I live in BC where it's made so Gaia is fairly common stuff around here.

8. Yeah the Geo Flora I could not find. Im thinking of using jobes brand its like a wal mart brand

Sent from my SM-J701M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. What site can you order to have it shipped here?

10. I just found a website that'll ship here to the US. 'PNW garden supply' . Its $20 for 2kg of both bloom and all purpose, dont know what the shipping is yet because I'm not ordering till tomorrow but I'll keep you updated. Im in Michigan btw

11. Impressions yet?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Thanks for keeping us updated