Gah, it sucks being the guy that...

Discussion in 'General' started by 52Lewis20Reed, Jul 5, 2011.

1. has a lot of friends but not really close enough to hang out with them that often. Entering my senior year right now (yes, I'm 18) and I've barely hung out with my friends this summer. At school I can always find people to talk to but outside of it I'm not that popular. It would probably help out if I have a car (I probably won't drive until I live on my own and have a good income) or if I finally made a Facebook.

2. you'll be alright.

3. Ha yeah dude just make a facebook. People demonise it, but nobody can deny that it makes keeping in touch with people and making plans easier.

Probably because nearly everyone uses it, but still...

4. Welome to the reality of the real world, high school is a mirage, everybody is fake as fuck. Consider finding yourself a new set of friends, although I wouldn't even consider them friends if I were you, they sound more like people that just associate with you.

5. do you understand how many people eight billion is, OP?

6. Eh, the people I talk to aren't big douchebags or anything. Part of it is my fault for not asking to hang out and stuff. I won't act like I'm the perfect guy and everybody should be begging to hang out with me.

7. just be the guy that mass texts everyone, "where the party at?"

8. Rofl, the damn scavengers. They have no souls.

9. Once you graduate trust me you probably wont see anyone very much again.. everyone takes off and leaves and goes to school. Your best bet is to find a college somewhere away from your town and meet new people.

Everyone changes after high school too, people who ragged on me from smoking some bud were asking me to pull the stem out of the bong for them..

10. Not to mention railing yola off a toilet seat cover.

11. Life goes on after high school. Around a 6 months to a year after you graduate you realize how stupid and fake everyone was. Some people hang onto it some let it go in the end it doesn't mean anything.

12. Highschool is a lot of fun with friends though. Not hanging out after school / weekends sucks. Just start hanging out with people dude.

Make plans and go do some shit. Honestly...people or normally down to get together no problem, don't be scared.

But don't make it a big deal regardless. Senior year I was partying like every weekend and people I never knew, knew me lol. Now...I honestly hang out with around 5 people consistently (my closer hs friends)...other than that I just work and live my life. It's funny, you'll spend 4 years trying to have that highschool life...get out and you'll realize how dumb it was lol.

13. I graduated in 08, I RARELY see or talk to any one from high school, life is 200x better once you get out of high school.

Theirs phony's everywhere

but once you get out of high school the concentration of them thins outs

14. You don't got it that bad man, your situation is unfortunate but its way worse to be the guy who loves smoking but everyone else around you hates it and hates that you do it. You'll find a cool group to keep you company, especially since your still in high school.