Gage Green Testing Indoor 1k HID

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by afflicted, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Okay so I decided to start this thread specifically for testing Gage Greens gear. Just got 4 tester packs and I'm ready to roll. I will be vegging under a 4 foot 4 bulb t5 light and flowering under a 1,000 watt High Pressure Sodium Bulb. Everyone and anyone is welcome, feedback and questions are welcome as well. Keep it real and everything will go smoothly. Trolls will be weeded out in no time. So, let's grow some great meds!

2. Durgan Chitral x IH is:
    -Durgan Chitral = Durban Poison x Paki Chitral Kush.
    -Inferno Haze = Fire OG X Afghan Haze

HW x GSAWW is:
    -HW = pre90s skunk
    -GSAWW = Grape Stomper x Aloha White Widow.

Mendo Q x Salvador is:
    -Mendo Q = mendo purps x trainwreck aloha white widow
    -Salvador = train wreck x purple snowman (purple elephant x chemdawg sour d)

Attached Files:

3. Tonight I will begin germination with 4 of each. I will take pictures of the seeds and document to see which are striving in germination, which push the tap roots the quickest. All of this grow will be very well documented and under very close scrutiny.

4. @Afflicted

I really want to try their grape Stomper!

5. I'm pretty happy with everything I've seen from them. Tried the grape stomper aloha white widow and was very impressed.

6. Here are the strains again, each cup has the seeds that go inside in the picture after them. So 1 and 2 go together, 3 and 4 etc.

Attached Files:

7. So, 14 out of 16 have shown tap roots. I put them in root plugs and ground up another root plug to cover up the holes in the tops of the plugs. Some had longer tap roots than others of course.

The plan is to get them vegged for 30-45 days max. Then on to flower. I will be using fox farm ocean Forrest soil @ 40% fox farm happy frog @ 40% and perlite @ 20%. For nutrients I'll be using Gro-Kashi and molasses.
    Forgot these. The middle row are testers from a different company. Pistil positive creations.

Attached Files:

8. Boom! Subbed ;)

Sent from my Etcho-sketch

9. welcome stumpie!

10. Here is an update. Got a few that have popped thru.

Attached Files:

11. Here is the new update. Bulb fell and took one of em out. Hopefully we don't have accidents like that anymore. You can tell where the bulb landed lol they're leaning toward where the light was.

Attached Files:

12. Subbed for this

13. Transplanted:
    -3 HW x GSAWW
    -3 Mendo Q x Salvador
    -1 P.P.C
    -1 Durgan Chitral x IH
    -1 Mendo Breath x Joesph.
    Using Fox Farm Happy Frog for seedlings. Once nutrients are needed I'll be using a Gro-Kashi drench with molasses.

14. Here they are as of yesterday.

Attached Files:

15. Looks good man.subbed.

How did you become a tester for seed companies?

16. #16 afflicted, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    Welcome!

I've talked to them for quite a while on other stuff other than testing. Then I just asked if I could test. They seen a few of my flowering shots over time cause the owners are in a group that I'm involved in. They said sure. Tested for a few breeders but these two I'll lrobsbly stick with. Gage Green and Reserva Privada Colorado... Unless rare dankness were to ask. Then I would do all three.

17. Cool. I was just curious. Seems like a good gig if you can get it.

The Reserva Provada is just a collection of growers out there on the west coast right? I heard a podcast with some of the guys talking about the gene's that are flowing through.

I can't wait for things to take off here in Michigan. I need to get in the know with somw guys. It sucks being on the outside. People tend to be nervous or think your the police trying to bust em.

18. Reserva Privada Colorado is an entire different entity. And yeah especially on here, everyone is paranoid about getting raided by the DEA on their little ass grows. Don't worry about it though. There is healthy paranoia and not so healthy paranoia. The growers that are actually doing bigger things are usually the less paranoid ones, ironically. My grow area is still small. But plan on buying a house relatively soon. So it will be doubling or tripling in space.

19. O ok. I was getting mixed up. Thanks for clearing it up.

Yeah the ones with things to hide or the ones just in it to sell should be paranoid.

I don't worry about anything really, besides someone stealing my shit which is why im so secret with mine. Not because I'm worried about the DEA they have way bigger fish to fry than my little grow op.

20. Yes, there is a different Reserva Privada. cali I believe.