gabapentin and zydol painkillers

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokeyT, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Scored 20 painkillers from a girl at school who has had back surgeory and can get gabapentin and zydol pretty much at any point. I dropped 2 of each through the day then another one of each at about 7pm and smoked a blunt. This got me well and truely fucked. Has anyone come across either of these in their travels? just want another view point but i think these are sweeeet, Cheers anyways.

2. Neurontin: not really recreational
    Zydol: meh, so-so, one of the common and less often recreationally used opiods

3. yeah i know but i live in england and stuff like xanax and the major ones are very hard for someone average to score. still both the pills mixed were sweeet with the blunt so yeah. Still get a good high off the zydol and also can score zydol like any day of the week and very cheap.

4. Gabapentins nothin big. I had some of the 800s recently

Its not a waste of a pill dont get me wrong. If you have em id be poppin them

But its nothin like xanax lol these shouldnt even be sold as a recreational drug. Just if your doc happens to give you some then no point in wastin them

Unless you can get like 3000mg for $2 I wouldnt buy it. Took like 2 1/2 of the 800s thats about 2000mg for me to even notice a slight mood change unless it was accompanied by some vicodin. If you can get them that cheap then yea I guess.

Most people can find a xanny bar for $2 though thats why I say unless shes practicaly giving them away...spend the money on different pills

I think shes over exagerating the potency of these pills to you...they arent like bars or opiates

5. she isnt exadurating or anything she just offered me so she could pay for her subscription. For a pure high i would need to drop about 4 and I think they are about 00mg im not sure i will check. But they accompany weed very amazingly, and extend the high to like 5 hours and make it a much nicer body high. Just saying that I think they are quite good and im getting about 15 for a couple of quid so maybe $8 im not sure. But I do think they are worth it, especially if im smoking weed.

6. dude gabapentin is the shit. my mom has like 4 pill bottles of em. i weigh 140 pounds and i take about 2500 mg usually, and that gets me feelin pretty good. have fun, peace

7. yeah but i cant get gabapentin any more only zydol. thats meant to be stronger than the gabapentin, im not sure. I jus drop loads then smoke a blunt or something and im sorted so yeah. safe.