Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GA Mid Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by uRbAnDieSeL*ATL, Feb 16, 2009.

1. just a regular mid pickup.. this pack wasn't bad but i've had better, a little stemy and doesn't have that piney smell i love. defintely some of the better mid in town though. was only able to get pics with my cell..

few days ago this was a hp, now it's down an onion 1/2.

all for personal use :p :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty compressed.

3. Great picture

not

4. Yeah, buds where bricked up still when I got em last week. I made sure a QP fit into each mason jar.

@ Volcano, I love the enthusiasm and positive vibes bruh.

5. I was just saying it was one picture and it's half blurry and all I can focus on are those cat scratches on your wrist.

Sorry

6. It's half blurry because the pic was taken from a cell phone. I made that pretty clear in my OP, no need to point it back out ;)

If you'd like me to take a couple pics of more scratches on me then I can. There's plenty of em, all over my hands, arms, wrists, even a few on my feet.

One of the few downsides to owning ferrets.. Good thing the little mother fuckers got their nails trimmed couple days ago.

7. how much did it cost ya