Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. anyone tried it? my dealer just sold me 8th for 50,and he said hes never smoked anything better before.

looked it up online, supposedly the strongest stuff out there !

well im gunna report back to you guys , tell you how it is ok

peace.

2. well almost all dealers say their stuff is the "bees knees" haha but yeah if it really is g13 strain then your in for a treat.

3. g13 is amazing. either the first or second 8 i ever bought was g13, and wow me and a buddy made a 2000+mile road trip to montana and back and the 8 lasted the whole trip and awhile after. cant wait til im off my tbreak and be able to get that high again, havent had a body buzz like that for so long. but yea enjoy that shit man, get some pics up too if ya can

4. sorry it took me so long to reply. We ended up going back to my friends [place and i stayed over there.

as for the weed, by far the best stuff i have ever smoked. 1 hit from a PIPE and i was high, the second hit was almost too much for me. I cant imagine what a bong hit with this would do to me.

at first it was major head high, but then after listening to some music and just chillin, i felt like i was nailed to the couch, completely insane.

it was 50 for an 8th i chipped in $20 and my friend had 30 so hes holding the weed, but ill see if i can get some pics up tonight..... shits dank :smoking:

5. ok, i was reading an article in some mmj mag, and i found something very interesting out. PURE G13 doesn't exist anymore, only hybrids. See it is true that the gov grew this, but that was way back in the in the day. I think that like the seed bank or sensi seeds or something got ahold of it and started to make hybrids. They crossed it with skunk, haze widow and so on. But since they couldn't only grow pure G13 for it to thrive, only the hybrids exist. But you can still be able to get the hybrids that can be traced back to the original hybrids.