Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

G13

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MellowGreens, Mar 22, 2004.

1. why?.........Peace out........Sid

2. becuase of people like you...
    [​IMG]
    thats a no no!
    :D
    !

ditto to that brotha!

3. On of my buddies from ga southern drove up to N.C to meet a guy driving down from VA and got a half lb of what he claimed to be G-13. Since i have nothing to compare it to im not sure if it was but like the guy said in the earlier post, it was decent weed but i have had better. I have had homebolt several times and it it is diff then any dank, chronic, k.b, dro or whatever you want to call it. It just has a diff texture and smell and it will knock your socks off. It is up there with purple kush as the best bud i have ever got.

4. Too many people.

Shit gets asked over and over, massive amounts of stupid questions which also get asked over and over, and more assholes.

Oh yeah it seems like no one can come up with anything to post, so they just make shit up/make up questions to get posts in.

5. they are getting strains to go up to and past 30% now, last I heard anyway.

6. average thc content of good weed now a days is just under 13% i read on drugwarmyths.org i believe, under the "10 to 20x stronger" myth

7. you've had humboldt.. any weed grown in humboldt county would be considered humboldt wouldnt it .. lol .. different than any weed.. anyways i smoked what this guy who grows claimed to be G13 x AK47 .. i dont know if thats true but it was excellent bud, some of the best ive smoked, so doesnt really matter what it was ... anyways it amazes me how silly people can be.. keep smoking

8. yea, its mostly just people getting ripped off. like my friend for example, always tells me the bud he has is like the best kind ever and he trys to sell it for like 30 a gram because he bought 5 grams for 120. but in actuality it just looked like good nugs. no more no less.

9. hahahahaha ... first who buys in quantity of 5grams, second who the hell would pay over $100 for 7, let alone 5, grams of "good nugs", third who the hell would pay $30 a gram from that jackass lol....

10. anyone who wants 5 grams? ive tried to buy 10 grams before, but the deal went bad and i ended up losing a lot of money. stupid fuck. anyway, dont be ignorant.
    you dont know what the weed looks like, or the prices around where he is. so again, stop being ignorant.

11. Hmmm, the way I see it is, I dont give a shit what kind of strain it is. I seperate weed into 5 categories:

1)Amazing shit
    2)Good shit
    3)Average shit
    4)Below average shit
    5)Crap

Usually what I grab I would consider average shit. Smoke a bowl, get high. Sometimes I get some good shit, get really high off a bowl. Ive only once gotten amazing shit once, I took 3 hits off a blunt and was high. The blunt, which I was smoking with 3 other people burned for awhile...it was probably one of the highest Ive ever been.

Once in awhile Ill get below average shit....you get high, but you gotta smoke a bit more than usual. I've gotten crap before...needless to say, I dont grab off of that dealer anymore. I smoked a blunt of it with a friend, we didnt even get high.

12. people should just stick to standard weights unless they have an agreement with their dealer, see you TRIED to buy 10 grams but lost alot of money, seems if the kid bought 5 grams for over $100 of "good nug" then he did lose alot of money because he is ignorant, not I. so relax. my point is the kid is buying 5 grams for outrageously ridiculous prices and then trying to flip for 30 a gram, thats ignorant my friend, not me. I dont care where you are, over $100 for 5 grams is out of control.

13. I bought an eighth of G-13 hybrid yesterday for $60. I really do think this shit is the best stuff i've ever smoked, i've smoked a little over 200 times now i'd say and this is definately crazy. Here'a a crappy pic of it a little bit, need a real camera.

Attached Files:

• g13.jpg
      g13.jpg
      File size:
      58.4 KB
      Views:
  14. Earlier this year I smoked a few bowls of a G13 x Hash Plant hybrid. And I'm sure it was legit, because I was with the guy who grew it. Mmmmm, I love when he harvests his plants and theres all sorts of headies to sample. :D

15. so get active and post some good topics that your interested in so it doesn't ( in your opinion anyway)

all it takes is a lil effort to get things to be the way ya want... :D