G13 x Northern lights, indoor to outdoor.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by 319727, Feb 17, 2009.

1. #1 319727, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    Hey guys and gals, Im 18 years old ive been growing for one season and this will be my second. Im really new to the growing game since this will be my second cultivation{nock on wood} ,feel free to rip on my OP since my knowledge is very slim.

ive recently purchesed off of bc seeds, g13 x northern lights.

two 26w cfls
    computer fan,
    timer set two 18/6
    pretty simple if u ask me.

PICS:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

feel free to rip, or suggestion will be much appricated. sorry for spelling errors

2. Might want to take out your age. You must be 18 to be a member of Grasscity.

3. umm he is 18..

4. doode dont worry i made a mistake,, srry

5. I love Northern Lights good luck I dunno how long that light setup will hold warm weather is a ways away

6. NEW PICS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

theres a little update, my friend gave me some seeds from his dutch treat so i put five in these little cups.

7. lookin good man. When ya planning on throwing them outside?

8. looking good! I dont know much about growing but all I know is that its coming together nicely.

Keep us updated!

9. why dont u make a scrog for it and ur gunna need a bigger fan how big are u gunna let the plant get?

10. Thanks alot guys for your posts, im gunna put the plants outside when they get about 10 to 15 high. and all those little pots i have poped so ill post pics up soon.

11. hey where did you get ur seeds from?

12. Whered u get the seeds from?

13. hey man i got my seeds from bc seeds,

14. #14 319727, Jun 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2009
    update: There getting HuGE,, G13, northern lights, }BC seeds{

[​IMG]

There gettin there but not too sure if there female or male, i cut clone the other day off eatch one hopefuly they survive, so i can put them in my little flowering room to prove the gender,

Thanks 319727

15. you really shoulda split those bitches. increase yeild and keep it out of sight. but look at the bright side you r gonna get one gnar ass cola

16. #16 319727, Jul 9, 2009
    hey guys, just got a new camara and i gave it a test, so here are some new pics,,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

yes bye

17. Very nice. I have always wonderd how the G-13 seeds would do outdoors. Looks like u will have a great harvest.

18. The bottom leaves shouldn't be yellowing. Maybe a nitrogen def. You might want to look into that. Other than that, she's nice and big.

19. Lil bit of blood meal as a topping and a few waterings. Ur nitrogen problem will be cleared up in 2-3 days.

20. #20 319727, Jul 9, 2009
    yeah, thanks alot guys, today i gave them some muskie organic nurtrians and hopefully i will see results in the next few day's

also i have a pic of some pretty high grade kush from my buddy,,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

there you guys go .,,