Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

g13 x hashplant

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bar0n, May 27, 2010.

1. my best friend picked up an oz of this a while ago. thought i'd share it with you guys :smoking:
    we got it straight from the grower, and he didnt do a very good job trimming it but its still dank as helllllllllll.
    [​IMG]

2. it dosn't look bad, but then again im sure that picture does the bud no justice.

man if were you i would tell your "grower" next grow, youll help him trim for a little payment ;)

3. nice happy getting lifted!! Enjoy man :)

4. haha thanks man. my friend ended up trimming all the bud, but then i never got around to taking anymore pictures of it. i'll be posting some more pics in the next few days; bout to pick up an oz of some cali dank :smoking: