Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

G13 Ohio Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RollinJays, Nov 9, 2009.

1. #1 RollinJays, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009
    Just picked up an eighth of G13 for 40 dollars, which is a decent deal. I almost waited a few extra days and bought a rare strain called Lemon-G or Lemon G13 which is supposedly great due to its lemon taste and smell. Can't wait to try it.

Here are the images, they are actually very colorful and rich, however, it is just the lighting that gives it a brownish tint
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Pics don't work. PLEASE get them working I'd love to see.

3. id like to see some pics too

4. Ducktales?

5. whats up wit the brown coloring maybe u should have waited for the lemon-g stuff or was it worth it...? :D

6. #7 RollinJays, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009
    Sorry for the pictures not working, they are now uploaded and working :)

7. I'm in Ohio and I haven't had Lemon G for a few months. Maybe I will find some soon :D

8. It smelled crazy today, good luck finding, let me know how it is if you do!

9. props to ohio smokers! what city you reppin RJ?

10. i'm from ohio. I had some "G-13" a while back. It had a pine type smell, very good

11. Reppin C-BUS :)

12. I ran into some "G-13" last couple weeks in a row, ive heard about lemon g.

Like dude above said my buds has a real pine like smell, looked much fluffier than those buds.

unfortunately i can only cop for 60 an 8th its fucking rediculous :(

13. Looks a little leafy. And the buds don't look very full. Price isn't bad but I'd have tried to talk him down a tad more. Next time just let him know that these things and he might be willing to drop the price another $5 or so. ;) :D :smoking:

14. Thanks for the tips

15. Yea the buds are actually somewhat flat which is a disappointment.

16. sorry to tell you but thats just some commercial outdoor. not much time or care went into that it was grown for profit

17. That doesn't look like lemon g , and if it is it is some shit batch. true lemon g is a lot more green than that sort of looks like it bud wise though. But it will taste like lemons alot on the exhale and smell like them.

18. Its G13, I said I may get Lemon G soon