G13 Midnight Kush 400 watts Mh/hps

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AutomaticLove, Feb 7, 2017.

1. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Feminized G13 midnight Kush ordered from
    TSSC. Received 11 days.
    Top to bottom pics newest to oldest....

Blueberry X Super Hash Plant

90%+ indica
    VEGETATION:
    5 gallon smart pot
    FFOF soil/black gold 0-0-0
    Perlite
    3/4 cup dolomite lime PELLETIZED.

Activated with plain tap twice. Placed seed in tap for 24 hours. Put in small pot with 0-0-0 topsoil to germinate. Kept under 3 6500k cfls in 3ft veg chamber with Mylar walls and computer fans. Kept 3 inches from bulbs for 24/0.
    Grew 5 nodes.

Transplanted to larger pot with activated soil.
    Topped main
    Tied down.

2.5 weeks transplanted to 5 gallon smart pot. Topped every main. Topped some more.
    Tied some more. Using plain tap water runoff 6.5.

3.4 weeks
    Used first feeding of maxibloom at light amount 1/4 tsp. Hydrogaurd.
    Run off 6.5

Colors, beautiful.
    Slight nute burn.
    Rock on.

• Like Like x 2
  2. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Ok here she is today I topped again and tied her down a little more. My cat Lammie got in big trouble Bc as I was trying to fix my fan he snuck in and had a nibble off of my leaves!!! At least he didn't get a shoot!! He got my big leaves too!!!! :bang::bang:<_<:mad2::ninja:

• Like Like x 1
  3. image.jpeg Now how am I supposed to be mad at that face?!?!

• Like Like x 3
  4. image.jpeg image.jpeg Topped her 4 more times...she is looking really good. Watered her last night. Actually just ph water. I'll feed every other water...

5. image.jpeg image.jpeg 4 weeks and 3 days. Broke a main but fixed it. She is growing fast. I started feeding her Bc the ocean forest is probably starting to wind down. Hope I didn't overdo it, but at this stage of the game she is indestructible!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. So I'm getting a portable ac unit tommorrow!!!! This ...is....AWESOME!!! 8000 btu and I can keep my bedroom cooler which means I can keep my tent cooler!! I freaking love it...

7. I would get a regular window unit but the windows are painted shut and we can only get one open enough to let the exhaust out...2 room apartment with 2 ac units should work...if I didn't have it I wouldn't be able to keep being green this summer!!

8. image.jpeg image.jpeg 4 weeks 5 days. She has long preflowers already...and I mean long...so I plan on keeping her in veg for awhile longer Bc I have the afghan Ryder running in the same tent lol...I know, dumb but hey gotta roll with it!! I won't produce much on the afghan but pretty sure I'll make up for it with this beauty!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. She is 5 weeks 1 day. I couldn't hold out any longer and I went ahead and flipped her. I have kept her tied and so she should stay short. She gets a teaspoon of maxibloom and liquid koolbloom every other water. I have the bud candy does anyone know when I should introduce it? image.jpeg Anyway here she is!!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Very nice ima be watching this keep posting :dance2:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Already!!! Thanks I'll do everything I can to make this grow successful!! So far, she has a beautiful color of green and boy does she smell!!! She has a few preflowers so yeah I love to watch the stretch...ill def post some pics!!! Thanks again for keeping up with me!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Looks awesome man good work!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks man!! I tell u one thing...that hps bulb puts out some heat....wow.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I have a 300w mars hydro 142actual wattage on the way for my 1 autoflower plant! I have a journal you should check it out. Im a new grower so any feed back is appreciated. I almost went with a small hps setup but decided cfl/led will work best in my small grow space and it still gets high 70's in my tent.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  15. Im trying to veg for 8 weeks before flip and i got.mines in three gallon Pots...good luck

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. I really had plans to let her veg longer....and I probably should have. I let my ak 47 veg for 7 weeks and my tent is 6ft and the hps was as high as it could get...I let my white widow veg for about 5 weeks and she also was about 3.5 feet tall...the breeder said that this plant gets really tall, honestly I flipped it Bc I just wanted too lol I have no viable excuse...I know I'm a bad person lol....I'm gonna go ahead and get my Rollex og in the veg chamber so I can let her go for a long time...

17. Trying is a great word to use in this instance lol....I'm telling you that impatience can and will fuck up the yeild and potency. My boyfriend is going to be the one who decides when to chop Bc I always seem to chop too soon....patience is of virtue and I wish I had waited to flower I could just flip back but oh well I got a lot of goodies to grow...

• Like Like x 1
  18. image.jpeg She is really stretching!!! Ok yesterday for her blooming regimen she had a gallon of tea...she had the liquid koolbloom (2.5 ml) bud candy (3 ml) and maxibloom (1.5 tsp)...She is looking really swell

19. I think I count 19 tops in this pic but I think there are more hidden under a few leaves...it's cool cuz I know they will stretch out and the leaves won't be so all over the place...honestly besides harvest this is my fave part watching the stretch

• Like Like x 1
  20. Did you take clones

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    , I always think it's fun to just play with genetics you said you have a veg chamber you can definitely take one and put it in there to see what it will do
    It has two weeks until it officially flip so you can definitely take clones now and praying it as necessary before it enters flowering

• Like Like x 1