g

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Anehum, Mar 16, 2011.

1. #1 Anehum, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    g

2. wow... seems like police these days have nothing better to do while on duty. It pisses me off that they get paid to 'hide out' to find marijuana users. They need to do a better job on the REAL drugs out there.

3. Eh its a lot eisier to search a pothead and make a few $ for the station rather then stakeout a crackhouse and end up going on a foot chase, cops are lazy incase you didn't notice. :rolleyes:

4. good shit man, cops that sit around look for a person who might be going to smoke a small amount of pot deserve no respect in my book. Even if you had anything on you the only things accomplished would be the station syphons off a few hundred dollars of public money for the state, eff pigs.

5. I've known a lot of cops and every single one of them has been a Grade A asshole. Fucking with the cops...its so much fun to fuck with assholes.

Great job OP.:bongin:

6. Now your in the computers and they will make it a point to watch your car and try to catch you off guard. Drive your parents cars for pickups, dont risk fucking you life up because some self righteous pigs who follow kids around that smoke weed catch you slippin.

7. You might seriously want to consider this man.

Cops DO do that.

8. #8 Anehum, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    g

9. there righttt. and watch out around your crib. did they follow you home? not like it matters i mean ur addys on file anyway but still

10. LMAO...gotta love pot smokers...always paranoid. :laughing:

11. That and, LEO is much more likely to encounter serious felons, and people that are willing to shoot it out with police in a crackhouse.

Lets face it. LEO are people too. They dont want to get shot just as much as we dont want to get shot. But my feeling is, if that's your view, why pick up a badge. Severing to protect to me means getting dangerous people off the street. Not stoners buying a pack of papers.

It bothers me, that 90% of "Good Police Work" involves either and Confidential informant snitching or assuming based on stereotypes.
    Thats not police work, thats being a lazy ass with a badge.

12. I think we need to hire insane ex-marine officers you know they'll run in there guns blazing lol, but in all seriousness most of them end up with C's in highschool so they really didn't have many other choices considering they spent there years fucking cheerleaders instead of studying (the big cops anyways)

13. Curb stomp every one of them fuckers if I could. Then laugh in their widow's face.

14. Lmao even if he didn't take your information he still has your license plate.. You might get fucked driving that car in the future.

It was pretty bad ass though, I enjoyed reading it :)