Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

G W Kush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by abilities, Mar 23, 2009.

1. copp'd a teener of some G W Kush for 35 a teener. was great bud, but the price was steep but it did get me stoned. im not sure if its legit though, anybody else heard of this strain or have pics they can put up so i can compare? i smoked nearly all of what i got but im gonna try and get a pic up. it looks fairly ordinary, but smells and tastes fantastic, and some buds have bits of purple in them.

2. hm... any pics?

3. i had some george w. kush a couple months ago.

it wasn't bad.
    i didn't take any pictures of it though.

4. holy shit im so high I just said "schmoke weed all dayiyay" like the thing beneath your username in an indian accent and laughed for like 3 minutes straight hahah

and idk about the GW being legit or not. I've been told that one sack I got was GW, but idk if hes reliable, he isnt a medical club haha

5. :hello::wave: well, my friend got robbed yesterday (which i may post about in RL stories), and then he went home and i met up with some friends and smoked a giant blunt of g w kush and this supposed G W Kush x Sweet Tooth in a cosmopolitan platinum wrap and got high, after i copp'd half a gram of GW and .7 of the cross strains for 20$. then after copping that i went to my homies house and he loaded a fat bong bowl for us. then i smoked two enormous bong snaps at another friends house (which got him stoned and he hadnt toked at all prior). i put all my sweet tooth in the blunt, but i have one nug of the G W and i managed to get some decent pics. i don't have the best camera, so this is all i could give you GC. im definitley either getting more of this bud for my spring break.

DSC02665.jpg
    DSC02668.jpg

6. teener lol never heard that use for bud