Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

G-Pen

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheoD914, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Just got a free action bronson g-pen from one of his concerts haven't used it yet im flying to italy within a month and contemplating on how to bring it with me obviously the g-pen isnt used and not planning to use it untill i get to italy however ive seen plenty of pictures of people smoking their g-pens in airplanes airports etc. how can i get the concentrate past security etc. im from new york and deseperate on finding some answers please!

2. Have you seen get him to the Greek?

3. no I dont believe ill be doing that but in all seriousness what would be a good way on bringing it on the plane with me i was just thinking of two grams of wax would vac sealing it then putting it in a jar of hair gel-putty (very pasty) then throwing it in a toilete bag then spraying it with colonge then wrapping it up with clothes would work?

4. anybody have any options on mailing from  usa-italy?

5. Don't run the risk of smuggling or sending hash. Your just asking to get yourself in a bad predicament. I'm not sure about the policy regarding vape pens, sorry. Best of luck to ya :smoke:

6. yeah the vape pen i mean ive seen photos of people smoking in airports and what not and mines unused for now so i wont really even want to touch it ill pack it in the checked luggage but the oderless wax-oil whatever you want to call it theres gotta be a way to send it or bring it in my suitcase

7. id say cut a small whole in your suit case near a seem that has a pocket like space put it in there and sew it back up as professionally as possible works for me every time just keep the cut small to keep it less noticeable. if its just a few grams and put it in a smell proof baggie and when you get off cut the thread out and smoke away. if its not a carry on put it in folded socks.

8. baaaaaaaaaddd idea yo, have fun being an international prisoner

9. yeah for sure it wouldn't be in my carry on you think the whole sock thing would work? and wiggibow i know its a shitty idea got any opinions on getting it shipped internationally it would honestly only be like 2 grams of wax

10. idk about the wax, but throw the gpen in a pencil pouch with a bunch of pencils, pens, etc...

11. really bad idea. don't try to smuggle drugs through airports. even if you get off clean it's not really worth it. just bring the vape pen and it should be perfectly legal if unused. if anything you can send it separately..

12. Tsa will check all of the opened substances so if the was isnt inside of something like the hair gell then they will catch it

13. So could I know the story on how you got this free G-pen? I enjoy Bronson's bars, beard, and love for cooking so I wouldn't mind going to a show of his

14. It would only be about 2 grams of marijuana wax, when I used to have a mohawk I used to use spiker glue a very very pasty hair product you think if I'd vacume seal two grams of wax and dip it inside the paste and obviously put it in my checked luggage i'll be ok?

And yeah I went to a concert in NYC and he threw out two ounces of dub baggies and about 10-15 limited edition g-pens and lucky enough I waited on line for a while and I was reletavily close to the stage and he placed a g-pen right in my hands and a few weeks ago i was looking into g-pens etc. and now this is like a godsend i leave in less than a month to Italy and im sure ill find greens there but from previous experience its not the greatest like american greens

15. Terrible idea. Do it anyway. I'm curious to see if you can pull it off. Report back if you don't get locked in some strange holding facility. 

16. Alright I understand it's quite of a stupid idea and again the G-PEN is 100% CLEAN nothing has been used, not 100% sure if I'll be flying with two grams of marijuana wax however if I'd mail it to Italy with a bunch of other stuff and hide it properlly in a jar of peanut butter or whatever would that be the smarter approach towards this scenario? Not sure if wax has reached italy yet.. but if anybody does know somebody out there or in Europe who can get me wax dont be afraid to msg..

17. I think you'll be fine. Check some luggage and make sure it has a lock. Put everything in a "stealth products" activated carbon lined pouch  and hide it very well and you'll be good to go. I walked around Las Vegas with a quarter and a pipe in one of those pouches, never even got a hint of smell. Brought the pouch back with no issues. (there was nothing in it I ditched the bub and pipe before I boarded)