G Pen

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by FeelGasm, May 24, 2013.

1. i bought the atmos a-pen instead of the g pen..........well, the pen says "A" on it, but on the box it says Atmos W Thermo. i have been using BHO with it, and it works like its supposed to.

now, im not sure if anyone has ever used one of these before, but they are ALOT of maintenence. im not sure how an A pen would stack up against a G pen, but i have heard from friends that they like the A pen more.

anyways, you basically can only add about a dab to the atomizer (i do take big dabs lol) at a time. there is a little cylinder attached to my atomizer, and they say to take the silicon cap off of the cylinder to load up the pen.

nonsense.

i take the entire cylinder off and load the BHO directly onto the atomizing element.

DO NOT ADD TOO MUCH. it will not hit properly until a clear path is made from the atomizer through the hash, and not only will you end up wasting hash but you will also end up with a sticky mess.

take apart & clean with strong rubbing alcohol BUT DO NOT PUT ALCOHOL ON YOUR ATOMIZER. also, do not put alcohol where your battery meets the atomizer.

lastly, QwISO, BHO, etc. are much much much more viscous than propylene glycol (or glycerine......the liquid you add for an e-cig), so be prepared to purchase replacement cartridges/atomizers. with both the G pens and A pens.

other than that...........if you want to shop at a public place such as home depot while enjoying a puff or two, than these pens come in extremely handy :smoking:

2. So do you recommend taking the qwiso And mixing with glycerin in a crackpot on low for a day or two and using that? Will the wax and qwiso really burn out the g pen fast?

3. :confused:

what you are thinking of is completely different than what the A-Pen does.

i take BHO wax and put it directly onto the atomizer. no diluting with anything.

if you would like to make a tincture with qwiso and glycerine, that is more designed toward using them with a standard 510 model E-cigarette. more information pertaining to that process is explained here:

http://forum.grasscity.com/vaporizers/702027-e-cigarettes-how-canna.html

4. I was asking because I don't want to have to replace things a lot in the gpen or yours, so I was wondering if the mix was safer. So I can put hard qwiso on the gpen and apen of yours?

5. taking my trim and small buds that I water cured and I'll throw it with some 99% Alcohol... Since I water cured it, I can just let it sit in the alcohol a minute or two since theres really no nasties to collect.. That way I just have one potent fully extracted run... Going to let it sit out all night afterwards.

Not much trim / etc... as it was a grow from a micro grow and I lost a lot of my trimmed sugar leaves, lol.

I'm going to let it dry out without any additional heat... just to keep the risk of failure down i'm going to go as simple / safe as possible :)

Hoping to get an end product  I can use in a G-pen or something similar...

6. How do I make the qwiso easy to scrape. I had it dry out for a few days

7. Grabbing the two pack of pens this Friday :) think it's a hundred bucks for a pack of two.. One for my wife and I :)

8. Scraped it with a flathead a few says later, not much from the trim and tiny buds, but looks pretty potent. I put in wax paper, froze it and squished it into a really compacted ball lol. Hope that was smart. Can I load the goo in a g pen micro / micro gpen??

9. I ordered the microg. Two pack with some extra stuff and I purchased an additional coil... including shipping it was 110

10. I love this pen hahaha

11. Are you using it with solid QWISO?

How does it hit? And how many hits can you take from it before having to load again?

12. works with qwiso... make sure you fiter all of the solids out though while the alcohol is not evaporated.. otherwise it's hard on the pen.

never erally paid attention to how long the bowl lasted or how much i put in.. usually just.... a litle ball and it lasts a little while

13. I put my BHO in wax paper then ball up the wax and put it straight in the chamber. No mess and the wax paper turns to small ash. Last longer for me also

14. #34 chaseroot, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    Probably one of the worst, if not the worst vaporizer on the market, just a heads up.

I made the mistake of buying one, biggest waste of money unless you like shitty burnt wick taste.

15. #35 ChesapeakeGenetics, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    that's fucking gross bro, why not just put it in with a dabber(no mess).. also I don't think it lasting longer justifies smoking wax paper, but that's my opinion.. just put smaller dabs on the atomizer whenever you need a hit, plus carrying a small dabber and a tiny bit of hash in some paper won't be much more work then your already doing..

EDIT : Plus homie, you are defeating the point/purpose of a vaporizer if the end result leaves ash.. that's gonna fuck your pen up as well

16. G-pen? the micros are deff hit or miss but the original G-pen is a fucking beast.. ive tried a fair share of pens and G-pen deff is a great pen.. no questions asked.. you just need to know how to use a vaporizer properly

17. #37 chaseroot, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    Haha hope you're joking, you're joking right?

Yeah plastic cartomizers and wicks taste great with a battery that isn't VV.

Welcome to 2014 my friend. There are farrrrr better vaporizers, cartomizers and batteries out there.

You'll learn someday young one, check out the Persei + Hercules SR-74 or Gentleman's Mega V2 cart (BOTH WICKLESS, NO PLASTIC), hell you could even buy a KISS Ti 3.7v cart for your little boy gpen battery.

When you do please come back to let me know how it went because the difference is worlds apart.

18. no im not joking, and yes im sure there are better pens but g-pens aren't as bad as you say.. but yeah thanks for the advice old man

19. #39 chaseroot, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    except they are

I'm guessing you either work for them or are a huge Action Bronson fan hahaha

20. ? neither.. wtf is action Bronson??? and yeah I fucking work for grenco.. right, but you have a good night brotha