Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

G-Pen vs MFLB ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DiamondSupply, Jan 29, 2014.

1. I'm deciding in which vape I should get! My budget is near 80-130$ not more. Shipping needs to be included.

The G-Pen is sexy and looks good, but it looks to good to be true.

The MFLB is not as sexy as the G-Pen(snoop dogg edition) but it sure does look like its working great and has a good build quality.

Based on you, Blades & your experiences which one would you recommend for a Casual/Moderate Toker ?

Im looking for a small, portable vape that can easily be put in a jeans pocket and the smell isn't really a priority.

Thanks Blades!

Also, do these sellers look legit? I'm planning on ordering from Ebay and I don't wanna go through 10 things to get a real one or replaced,etc.

Links;

G-Pen;

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Snoop-Dog-Gpen-Herbal-Vaporizer-Limited-Edition-Dry-Herb-Grenco-Science-/191038023370?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c7ac0e6ca&_uhb=1

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/snoop-dogg-herbal-vaporizer-GPen-/111256543398?pt=UK_Collectables_Tobacciana_Smoking_LE&hash=item19e76820a6&_uhb=1

MFLB I already found one.

2. This is the one you want. 100 bucks comes with oil
    And flower attachments. Best thing ever. We were smoking dab bowls in the bar and no one said a thing.

Attached Files:

3. #3 DiamondSupply, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Ill go check it out ! 

edit; holy shit,im on their website,they have pretty good deals! And it's pretty sexy  :yay:

4. Yep. I mean you could just get the oil or flower head for like 60 bucks.