G Pen For Herbs/flowers?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ohheyyitsalexx, Jul 10, 2014.

1. I've seen people talk a lot about the G pen lately, and I know they've got the Snoop dogg herbal one, G pro herbal, and the regular G pen herbal.. but are these any good? I'm not looking for something that will be a permanent piece forever and ever, but rather something I can take on the go. Eventually I'd like to get a volcano :p Will the G pen suffice for now? lol.

2. It is not a true vaporizer as in it is mostly an electronic pipe because it burns instead of vaporizing.

3. @[member="POTatato Head"] Damn.. I'm hearing that about a lot of vapes right now. On the hunt for one that actually does vape! 

4. #4 GrandpaJonRedSox, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2014
    I don't own it myself but I hear good things about the tvape. Some people on here have and swear by it.
    http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tvape-vaporizer.10156/
    That is a post about it on fuckcombustion.com. People on there say they own it and actually does vaporize weed not combust it. And the smell sounds like it is minimal. You could definitely get away with hitting that under your covers if a non pot head room mate is present or out in the open if not. The Volcano does rock but that would not be ideal in a dorm room, even if your room mates end up being pot heads, which is very likely to be the case anyway.

5. From what I hear the G pen does combust flowers but does so in a tasty way and that the smell is minimal. They are good, but they combust flowers, not vaporize them.

6. I bought a gpen as my first vape and it very nearly put me off vaping altogether.  I can't say enough about how shit it is.  It always burns amd if you add a glass screen as people recommend then it won't burn the herb so much but doesn't actually vape it either.  Save your money and buy an actual vaporizer. There are loads that work properly; mflb, solo, pax, firefly, firewood, The Lotus, The Hammer, The Indica, etc.. etc.. 

Please don't waste your hard earned on a piece of crap like the Snoop Dogg Gpen..  All pen style vapes with one exception the T vape, will just burn the herb not vape it...

7. You could also wait for the grasshopper. It looks pretty interesting imo.

8. If it does what they say and is actually released then yes, I would agree with you.  It may be a second vape pen that actually does vape..

9. Dunno about the G Pen for Herbs. Considered the Pax at all? 

10. Though it's kind of old, the magic flight launch box is a perfect vape to get for on the go moments. I got mines I think mid last year and still use it. Just to give you an example of how discreet it also is in terms of smell, I managed to vape two bowls at a live WWE Raw event this past Monday, in a crowd of about 17,000. Just had to act shocked @ certain moves while putting the box over my mouth and taking hits. Man, being there with Mary Jane was truly an experience as I really got to connect with my childhood under her presence. You should be able to find them for 60 dollars now.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Beta #3DTH4524 (Apple Inc. Manufacture testing facility, California, USA.) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Counterfeits at that price.

12. I ordered my G5 vape pen from vapor puffs.com and they said that many people complain about vapor pens burning their herbs. This is because they are putting their herb directly on a hot coil. Vapor puffs gives you a little screen mesh to put in your pen so your weed doesn't touch the coil. Mine works well and actually vaporizes it instead of burning it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. ^^ Shill

14. @[member="nugs_nugs_nugs"] I was considering the pax, but I heard from a number of people that it tends to be smelly, which kind of turns me off, since I'm looking for something that doesn't give off a lot of odor. I'm less concerned about the actual burning vs. vaping thing right now.. I don't mind buying something nicer later on, I just need something temporary before school starts. The arizer one seems nice though. So does Tvape.