.G lady!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gc boy all day, Jun 28, 2009.

1. who has done em? the white ones. i heard there was mdma in these but higher dose of mda...i took 1 and could barley feel the roll. although i did feel good and it was mad trippy when i smoked.

2. what i would do get my hands on some white .G ladys!
    i LOVE mdma, but it would be pretty sweet to have an mda pill, i love the trip that mda creates
    it's unlike any other trip i've ever experienced, you should try taking 2..you'll be in for a badass trip just make sure you have lots of good music
    i love those OEV's and CEV's!

3. hell yeah haha i was havin visuals with bright red n blue colors it was crazy(CEV) i cant wait to take 2, its gonna be a bangin day

4. white g ladys aint shit! there garbage. iv done my share of rolls befor and those were the first i ever had. there is much better including the orange g ladys wich are really good, also purple stars, pink and tan stars are fucking amazing i took 4 once and rolled my fucking face off best cleanest roll of my life

5. I haven't heard good reviews about those white g ladys, I've been stuck on these pokeballs mayne! Haha

6. i dont think theyre garbage...you just gotta be into mda, its different. it lasted pretty long though. i had a purple star, i aint gonna lie it was amazing but it only lasted for like 1:30-2:00 :( i wish i had somethin different though, i want molly! never had it yet

7. There were THOUSANDS of these pills floating around last semester in Albany ny. Everyone ate them like candy until everyone got sick of speed bombs.

I don't recall what side of the G the period was on but the white hoes SUCKED.

I hope yours are better.

8. yeah they were probably the ones with 2 legs or the 2 girls, thyre both bunk. mine are legit i just wish there was more mdma in them

9. the one here in nyc are amazing. super clean roll and the comedown is almost non existant. its also a super clean press. just get a testing kit

10. do you get the .g's or the g.'s?

11. .g with the lady with 1 leg

12. same here, did you notice the difference while smoking on mda then mdma. it seems like it really kicks it in more, even when your comin down plus enhanced visuals. mdma is cool to smoke on the comedown too i just think smokin on mda is more intense

13. with the m&m on the back? those are gooooood:yummy: