g 13 pinapple express and la diva autoflowers 1st grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by blueraiders, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Watch that LDA mine grows about 2" a day even after 4 week pack said it should have stopped between 10"-15" I think my AN PH perfect may have super charged it.

2. Advanced Nutrients, right? What exactly did you do?:cool:

3. Just followed AN feeding chart and it just wont stop growing upwards buds look good though.

4. ok so im nearing week 8 and all 3 are sitting at about 15 inches i have had the hairs starting to change colors on one of the pinapples omre than the other 2. are there any things i should be looking for to know when to cut them

Attached Files:

5. They look great hope mine finish up like those mine are way more bushy and tall. Think if I do another auto grow I'll use soil.

6. dont you want bushy and tall? by the looks of yours they will produce way more than mine. can you tell if these are close to being ready or still got a ways to go?

7. #47 Bossvegeta1, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
    IMO I would rather have had your phenos it's what I thought mine were gonna be like, I think I'll only grow my autos in soil from now on my LDA is over 18" now. As for if your plant are ready you will have to look at the trichs and see when there the wat you like them I like to have my trichs with 50% cloudy, 30% amber and 20% clear or as close to this as I can get. But if you cant get a 30x-100x microsope or lense just havrvest when most of the hairs are brown and the buds swell.

8. My LDA is still growing up it just wont stop

9. hows the la diva looking bud wise since it is such a big plant today is week 8 i thinki i got about 2 more weeks to go tell me what yall think i tried to get some pictures of the bud and what it looked like but kinda hard with the light on so bear ith me

Attached Files:

10. Those look like they maybe ready to chop now have you checked the trichs? My LDA is ove 3' now the buds are growin a bit but nowhere the sizo of yours I think we may get the same weight when done though I let you know what happens but I think I will run all my autos in 2-3 gallon soil pots from now on.

11. What do yOu mean by check the trichs not all the hairs have changed colors barely any on lda any pic uPdate of yours

12. You need a Lens or a microscpoe with 30x-100 times zoom and check if the tricomes are cloudy or amber then you cut then down when you get into a zone where you like it. The hairs will still change color after you cut dry and cure just don't let them go to long or you'll get some weak smoke. I will post some pics of mine when I get home from work in the AM.

13. Well the 2 pinaples have some colors but the la diva is just solid white or cloudy I guess you could say

14. I like mine to have about 20%-30% amber myself give em a little longer.

15. Here a my girls hope my buds fill in on the PEA more like yours but the LDA looks like the will fatten up by week 8-9. here are bot side by side the PEA is on a 5" riser [​IMG] this is my LDA [​IMG] and this is my PEA as I said I hope the buds plump up some more in the next 2-3 weeks like yours. [​IMG] they both will be 6 weeks tommorw there both coverd in frost the leave are so frosty I can't see much green the hash should be fire.

16. Plants look great hope they full out for you. What's an easy way to flush

17. I use AN's Final Phase about 7 days b4 harvest for 6 hours then fill with my rez with PHed water for the last 7 days then I chop and dry.

18. what if im not doing hydro im using soil. i saw a video were a guy put his in his bathtub and flooded them then drained them and put them in organic soil

19. Yes sir when I do soilgrows thats what I do I put 3x the water to dirt threw I usally use 5 gallon pots so I run 15 gallons of water threw 7-10 days B4 I chop.

20. i just put mine in the bath tub filled it up and raised them up let them drain and soak again then drain the tub repeating this till there wasnt any color in the water coming out then changed the soil. will i have to keep doing this or is this one time good