g 13 pinapple express and la diva autoflowers 1st grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by blueraiders, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I took thes to poast today they are 2 weeks 1 day old from sprout under 1000 watt MH I think I will adjust the ballst to 600 and change the bulb to a 600 so we can compare better. firts is my PEA[​IMG] [​IMG] And this is my LDA[​IMG] [​IMG] I use AN Conn PH/PPM perfect in DWC BB's and change my rez once a week also for budding I will use AN PH/PPM perfect Expert line adds. Sorry for blurry pics good camera batt was dead at the time I took these.

2. hey guys i noticed tonight that there are little gold marks on the inside of the leaves it looks like something has taken the top layer of leaf away from the plant. it starts from the inside out and not the outside in so i dont think its anything to do with lighting or burns? has anyone had this problem? know what it is or how to fix it?
    thanks for all the help so far

3. I did some research on this when starting out my new plant. It really doesnt matter when comparing 24/0 to 18-6. Both have benefits but the research that i did told me that you could basically go eaither way. When plants are in the dark they use stored energy to keep growing. When the lights are on the plant will grow faster because it does not have to shut down and use stored energy. I dont think the dark cycle makes the roots grow any better.

4. I dont know if you can fix it but I have 1 of those spots on 1 of my LDA second leaf set it's the size of a pin head though and I can only see it with a microscope thanks for the heads up it's prob this auto pheno at least I hope.

5. #25 Greenbudz, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011

Mushrooms are not bad, but this is a tell tale sign of a less quality potting soilor less quality control on the end of Soil Company.. Mushroom spores are more prevelant in soils containing Bark peices or high organic matter. Like you did just pick them out. I see this all the time in Cheaper Professional/wholesale GreenHouse soils.

6. boss let me know if your spot grows any it seems that its only happeneing on the outside leaves. so could that just be the color that the la diva turns late in life?
    green i actually havent had mushrooms for about a week now when i moved them to there new pots i added sand to the soil and it seems to help with drainage alot

7. MY LDA is just 2 weeks and 3 days old it looks like as the leaf grows so will the spot it got a little bigger on me today about the size of a ballpoint pin head but the leaf grew alot over the past 2 days.

8. does the spot look like its missing its top layer? like on mine it looks like the top dark green layer of the leaf got pealed off. i think the leaf will keep growing so the spot will grow? but at some point it will stop growing. mine have stopped growing on the bottoms i think but the spots dont get any bigger either
    can you try and take a picture of your spot and ill take one of mine

9. Yes it's still green on the botom but gold on the top I'm at work now but will post in the AM when I get home.

10. Got back from work this mornning and the leaf and spot got a little bigger think my leaf may be fin growing now and maybe the spot to at least I hope. Both of my plants have started to flower and B4 the third week to boot so far my Auto exp is going good.[​IMG]

11. so do you think this is just a charecteristic of the plants because my pinapple express got them too

12. Only my LDA has the 1 so far but plants look healthy 2 me mine even flowerd a week early but I'm still looking foward to smoking the PEA had some and it was fire even though you only get 15-20 grams indoor I'm gonna enjoy it and make some has with the sugar leaf and some Super Lemon Haze trim hope lemon and pineapple will taste awsome in full melt.

13. Can you post some pics of your girls how old are they now mine are 3 week and 3 days old they look way more bushy than your girls at 4weeks I gues thats then diff between soil and hydro rite now. I will post some pics in the AM when I get off.

14. Here are my girls in the DWC set up at 3 weeks qnd 4 days old under the 600 wat hps using AN PH PPM perfect GMB with adds. First is the LDA [​IMG] [​IMG] And this is my PEA [​IMG] [​IMG] The LDA is about a foot and the PEA is about 10 1/2" to 11" bud look they are going to be ok but don't think I will be getting much.

15. yours are looking great man yea ill get some pics up here soon they are 7 weeks right now but dont look like they will be getting cut in 3 weeks buds just dont look like they are near ready tell me what you think on it when i post pics. i also started adding fox farm nutrient trio pack of tiger bloom grow big and big bloom i also went ahead and pruned the outside leaves. is this bad?

16. Hey, Boss. Do you plan to train any of those?

17. #37 Bossvegeta1, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    @ killdawabbit I dont really have the time to but woiuld like to B4 it's too late work 2 jobs and do the school thing I also have 3 other grow rooms going. Just did a bit of tucking again this morning the LDA is about 2 feet and he PEA is 1 1'2 feet thought the were suppose to stop at 15" Also I dont know if prunning is bad but there are a few leaves I would like to cut 2 Been growing for over 18 years now and these autos are crazy.

18. doh!:eek: I wasn't thinking auto when I asked that question. I guess I got this thread confused with another or something.
    I don't guess we need to train autos, huh?

19. @ killdawabbit I would like to have trained them this is my first auto grow so I'm scared to do any of my normal routine to them. @ blueraiders I don't think mine will be done at 8 week either dont know if it was this batch my buds look like It could take 5-7 more week to fin instead of 4 maybe we got a bad pheno. If anyone who grown these strains or is a auto grower please let us know if 11-12 weeks is normal for these or any auto's.

20. I hope you get some good advice on autos. I need to know too. Here's a pic of my LaDiva.

Attached Files: