G-13 Labs Review...They Suck Ass

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by sci-fi-dude, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ordered from Attitude Seeds and got some seeds from the following breeders:

Barney's Farm, Greenhouse Seeds, Dutch Passion and G-13 Labs.

I have had 100% germination rates with every seed I have attempted to crack so far and all the seeds from Barney's Farm, Greenhouse, and Dutch Passion have grown very nicely.

Out of five G-13 Labs seeds however, only one made it. The rest were very slow to germinate and then died basically a few days to a week after sprouting. They were cared for in exactly the same way as the other seeds and are in the exact same environment. The only conclusion I can come to is that G-13 is subpar as far as breeders go.

All my seeds came in the original breeder packs and G-13 Labs had by far the worst packaging of the bunch.....basically just came in little plastic baggies stapled to a piece of cardboard. The other Breeders packaged thier seeds with much more care with the Dutch Passion seeds being packaged by far the best of them all in hermetically sealed pouches.

Just my review FWIW....I will be avoiding G-13 Labs in the future.

2. weren't they free?

3. This makes me scared about my order:(, hope my summer doesnt go to shit. I got bag seeds up the ass though heh.

4. i got free thai super skunk from g13 labs coming....but i doubt i'll be able to grow it seeing as its mostly sativa.

5. They did include a free G-13 power skunk I think but these were G-13 beans I had paid for (northern lights x skunk).

I have not tried the freebie yet.

6. ive got 5 thai skunk, 1 deisel, 1 pure gold, and 1 pure power all from G13 Labs

i havent started any...but im looking forward to seein how this goes now

7. dude, G13 labs suck! We got free thai x super skunk, and that shit came up later, smaller, shittier, and managed to kill itself within just a couple of days (not that it mattered really - the extra space was better to have than that thing) - I thought it was just because it was a free seed, but if you paid and got the same results, then fuck 'em.

8. Check out LarryG, he grew a few G-13 Labs plants and they all came out great.

9. I did a lot of research and heard only bad shit about G-13, do your research. I got world of seeds so far 100 percent germ

10. I had the same problem with ordering from attitude...couldnt crack any of them and g13 labs were some of the seeds i ordered....

11. What was your method of germ'n and how long did u wait??

12. I tried paper towel method first for 7 days,maybe 8 days than put the seeds in a cup and had water in the very bottom of the cup...the paper towels were on top of a heating pad on low(enough to keep water luke warm)....so i dunno

13. I just germ like i remember when I germinated a pea plant in preschool. I fold a paper towel 4 times, put them in the middle, wet it with room temp water and then stick them in a sandwich bag, which I leave open and stick in my closet.

Works 100% never had a seed not germ

14. yeah man search larryg420 and you will see his powerskunks, all came out female and are all budding nicely.

15. Now thats what i call old school :hello:

16. raise your germ. temps to 80 and they will pop
    your temps. are to low
    i had the same problem ..i raised temps. and bingo white tails :hello:

use a little bit of h2o2 like 1/4 tsp per liter of ro water

17. hmmm...ive actually heard the opposite...that seeds actually germ better in slightly cooler conditions like 70....but i could be wrong:confused:

18. How are those working for you now? I've always been interested in world of seeds, but wondered about the quality of the plants or buds.

19. I got a free g13 labs pure gold and diesel both fem. I put mine in the fridge for 4 days pulled them out put them in water for 6 hours keeping them at 80-85 replaced water with clean water (used distilled water ph 5.8 )let them sit for another 6 hours. then put them in a paper towel between two plates back to 85 degrees within 12 hours of doing so both had 1/4 inch tails.

20. wow man all my seeds from attitude world of seeds and dutch passion, I wrapped all my seeds in my tap water and a paper towel sat on my window sill in shade in germd in less than 12 on all of them. Seems to me you do a lot of un needed work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.