Fwb?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dddaver, Jul 6, 2011.

1. I'm thing about trying to set up a FWB thing with a older 6 or 7. But I'm an old dude too. Definitely would want to wrap it up anyhow. But what are some pros and cons?

2. Cons - Emotions could very easily get attached to this situation, when the other person does not share the same feelings. And if either one of you stumbles across a new partner, it will make it more difficult to make that adjustment.

Pros - Well you will have someone to do a little something something with, no strings attached.

I suggest if you decide to go this way that there are ground rules about the relationship between the two of you.

3. I agree ^^^^
    I think to make it work you really need to know yourself and what you want out of your fwb situation and make it clear to this person...no one likes having their feelings fucked with ya know?
    Just have fun and enjoy!

4. I just want NO emotional involvement beyond friends. I don't think it can really happen though. I don't want to date, ever meet her family or friends, or her meet mine, or feel obligated to her at all. I just don't think that can happen over any length of time. Nice theory, sounds fun, but does it ever really happen for the most part? :cool:

5. Uh, I thought a lot about it and decided the risks just outweigh any rewards.

6. #6 liliygrass, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha, good thinking.