fuzzies on my stalk

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by noplanb1, Oct 30, 2013.

1. hydro set up in superbox.  initially had a problem with slime, but completely better now after Heisenberg tea...roots look awesome and practically exploding with growth.
    but i have some fuzzy stuff on the base of my stalk and on top of the rockwool.  
    i may try some diluted H2O2 poured over the base, but should i also try something like Physan 20?  i am already well into flowering (>1 week) and probably have another 4 weeks to go.
    thanks

2. I have the same box. I also had the slime problem. Once u clean it out, cover the top of the res with foil. That keeps light out and water temp goes down about 2 degrees. I only have one northern light auto and odor is a big problem. The filter sucks. Are u doing anything to keep the odor down?

uhh don't invite people over during flowering, because the filter doesn't do shit.  i just have it upstairs, door closed, and the place just reeks.

4. I ended up ordering a tent, fan, and phresh filter yesterday.  My superbox is in the basement and it's stinking up the whole house.  Glad I spent a grand on that piece of junk.

5. Shows on the website "no odor, guaranteed"