Fuuuckk.

Discussion in 'General' started by freebitchh19, Aug 3, 2012.

1. On vacation. Trying to sleep, but in so much pain that I literally was tearing up and starting to cry. Pain scale 1-10? it's a 10. Everyone else is asleep. Soo, someone talk to me because I'm bored as fuck?

2. How come you're in pain?

3. In pain from what?

Where the hell is Chad. The forums are dead at this hour without him :(

4. two words, medicinal marijuana

5. Why are you in pain?

6. for some reason my ear is just throbbing and at a constant paid of like 8.5 and then I get a shooting pain of about a 12. then it proceedingly is getting worse :/

7. Have you been to the doctor?

I used to get horrible ear aches to man.

I hope you feel better soon!

8. [quote name='"l James l"']Have you been to the doctor?

I used to get horrible ear aches to man.

I hope you feel better soon![/quote]

I'm on vacation so no I haven't been. I'm trying to schedule an appointment for Monday because that's the first work day ill be home for:/

9. Beeen there, ear aches are the worst! I had to get tubes when I was a kid and that pretty much ended them. Although I got two ear infections after swimming in the pool in bootcamp. Where are you vacationing at?

10. awww that sucks man

11. qft:cool:

12. [quote name='"ParaBolTOOL"']Beeen there, ear aches are the worst! I had to get tubes when I was a kid and that pretty much ended them. Although I got two ear infections after swimming in the pool in bootcamp. Where are you vacationing at?[/quote]

South Carolina. this ear shit has been going on since Sunday. I can't even attempt to sleep.

13. There should be a pharmacy open 24/7 somewhere, a friend gave me these drops to put in your ears to fight off infection I didnt have a severe infection at the time but it did help a little bit. Its not penicillin but...maybe some drops and advil might make it a bit tolerable? :confused: I dunno, sorry that you're dealing with this on vacation, I've been to south carolina and loved it! If you cant smoke because you're with family maybe have a few stiff drinks!;)

14. aww man, ear infections can be one of the weirdest most uncomfortable PAIN ive experienced.. its weird, even after having a few of them throughout my life, i am just NEVER prepared enough for them. they always suck. and they always suck bad, with teeth.:(:smoke::smoke:

15. try warm salt water in the ear, it seemed to ease the pain with those damn aches. hated those. feel better soon man

16. [quote name='"ParaBolTOOL"']There should be a pharmacy open 24/7 somewhere, a friend gave me these drops to put in your ears to fight off infection I didnt have a severe infection at the time but it did help a little bit. Its not penicillin but...maybe some drops and advil might make it a bit tolerable? :confused: I dunno, sorry that you're dealing with this on vacation, I've been to south carolina and loved it! If you cant smoke because you're with family maybe have a few stiff drinks!;)[/quote]

I've tried multiple different kinds of tylenol, ibuprofen, aleve, advil...none of it is even working a little. and this is the second time Im in SC. blahh. I wen to get a drink of water and I got dizzy and almost fell over. I don't even know what to do.

17. wow, well perhaps the stiff drink might not be a good idea after taking that much pain killers hehe, I wouldnt wait till Monday though I would hit up a walk in clinic tomorrow morning, dont want to risk any permanent damage.

18. [quote name='"ParaBolTOOL"']wow, well perhaps the stiff drink might not be a good idea after taking that much pain killers hehe, I wouldnt wait till Monday though I would hit up a walk in clinic tomorrow morning, dont want to risk any permanent damage.[/quote]

ahaha, no I don't think that'd be too good.and my family(boyfriends actually) and I are going to a museum:/ then driving home to ny.it sucks ass.