Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Futurola joint roller

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SCblazin, Mar 3, 2011.

1. What up GC,

I bought a King Size Futurola joint roller from the GC store and it just arrived yesterday. Here is the exact model:

Kingsize Futurola Rolling Machine - English - Grasscity.com

I did not get any directions with it, and have never used a j roller before.. was wondering if anyone has had experience with it or know how to use it? I am sort of a beginner toker, would appreciate any help as I really want to start using this roller.....

Also, would any king size papers work?
    :cool:

2. hey dude

just fill the little pocket with the shit you wanna roll up, close it and give it a little twist and then feed a paper in gum side up and start to roll, once the glue strip gets close to the roller, lick it and give it a few more good rolls to let it seal up and then open it up and you're good to go

hope that helps :wave:

• Like Like x 1

3. Word. I'll try that out.. I appreciate the response.

And I assume king size papers are a must? Because right now I have a pack of 1.25s that I have been rolling with..

4. king size would be ideal but you could probably work something out with any size paper.

i think