Futurola Gift Set

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by JeraldoRonaldo, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Hey, I was looking at the Futurola Gift Set page and it doesn't clearly state whether it comes with the regular or king size roller. It does, however, come with king size rolling papers, which leads me to believe that it comes with the king size roller. Maybe in the future stuff like that could be better labeled? Just noting something I saw that could be improved.

2. It comes with the king sized roller. I know because I have the gift set.

Oh, and it's totally worth it! It makes some awesome joints.

3. Thanks very much Hempress, I was just saying maybe other people stumble over that and it could be changed. It's not really a big deal, just noting. Thanks for your reply! :)

4. I'd do it myself, but I have no control over what goes on in the Shop. I'm sure SJ will see this thread in the morning, though. :)

5. Thanks for pointing this out for us! :)

6. it rolls a slight cone shape too, but i found that thinner papers are better for it, ie the big king size slim papers, over here we usually stick 2 small skins together to make a ong one, and the paper is thicker for hand rolling............Peace out.............Sid

7. How long joints you can roll with this thing?

8. About 4.5 inches, or 11.4 cm.

9. does the grinder work well?i was planning on ordering this set along with my spoon when i can

10. Yeah, it works pretty good, but sometimes a little bit of shake gets stuck in there and you can't get it out. But I guess that happens in any kind of grinder.

11. the grinders not bad as long as your not putting in bigger bits of buds, best grinders of all are forges stainless steel ones, lots of pins, and never break..........last time i bought one it was £10-$20 roughly...........Peace out...........Sid